|Otaku Zone 2.0|

Status
Not open for further replies.

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
Why is anime always a 9/10 or absolute fucking bottom tier rinsed trash? 98% fall into the latter category.
:hmm:
Sturgeon's Law sxb. 90% of everything is garbage.
I am waiting for the 2050 reboot where they will add 3 new arks in the anime:p
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The anime probably will return, I know the manga has started up again. The author spent like a year playing Dragon Quest instead of producing chapters, the xoolo.

Sturgeon's Law sxb. 90% of everything is garbage.

The anime probably will return, I know the manga has started up again. The author spent like a year playing Dragon Quest instead of producing chapters, the xoolo.
Bro there has been only 30 chapters since the end of the anime when that nigga writes enough material for another anime I'd probably be in my 50 :bell:

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
Bro there has been only 30 chapters since the end of the anime when that nigga writes enough material for another anime I'd probably be in my 50 :bell:
Hiatus X Hiatus will never end.
Oda, the guy who does One Piece is 1000x more dedicated than him and he's done like 1000 chapters :uCkf6mf:
Guy pumps out like 20 new character designs a chapter too. He is a machine.

Hiatus X Hiatus will never end.
Oda, the guy who does One Piece is 1000x more dedicated than him and he's done like 1000 chapters :uCkf6mf:
Guy pumps out like 20 new character designs a chapter too. He is a machine.
Yeah although I don't like one piece I got to give it to the guy :qri8gs7:

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
We have a real ass nigga representing us Somalis in the Anime world.

Someone asked eichiro oda(creator of one piece) in one of latest volumes of SBS about the nationalities of some of the pirates shown in the series.

My Nigga Blackbeard Somali

IMG_4933.JPG IMG_4944.PNG

Reborn
Can anyone recommend animes like Boku Dake Ga Inai Machi (Erased) ?

something mystery/thriller, I'm not really into anything too magical or fantasy.

I have you sorted Maria:yousmart:
Here are a few shows that are a mystery and are psychological thrillers just like erased;
Those that are in bold you should check out first

Terror in Resonance
Monster
Death parade
Ergo Proxyy
Shinseki yori- this show has elements of magic and fantasy but in terms of mystery and thriller shows it's one of the best.Please don't be put off but it because it has magic/fantasy elements.
Darker than Black
Steins Gate

I wish I could erase my memory and which bare anime shows again
:banderas:
Is it worth it to pick up Eureka Seven?
I dropped it at around episode 27 as the story wasn't really progressing into anything

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
One piece is the greatest anime and manga in the entire world.

Eichiro oda blesses me every week and the last manga chapter has me so fucking hyped.

I need to meet this man and give him a hug.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Why do you think so? I've only seen the first couple episodes
The story’s amazing. That’s what makes me rank it so high. Fights are good but not as amazing as naruto or dbz. They are still lit. It started off slow as hell. But once I got hooked by Arlong Park which is within the first 20 episodes.

Once I got hooked I have enjoyed it ever since.

I keep giving up on bleach. I need to give it a try again

There are users on here who watch it as well. @Adan and @YourBroMoe watch one piece as well. They even read the manga.
I’m pretty sure there are other people on here as well who are one piece fans

The story’s amazing. That’s what makes me rank it so high. Fights are good but not as amazing as naruto or dbz. They are still lit. It started off slow as hell. But once I got hooked by Arlong Park which is within the first 20 episodes.

There are users on here who watch it as well. @Adan and @YourBroMoe watch one piece as well. They even read the manga.

you can't lie bro, the anime of One Piece is the only reason why most people say it's trash. Nonetheless, Oda is a genius

When you started reading? I think it was 2005

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
you can't lie bro, the anime of One Piece is the only reason why most people say it's trash. Nonetheless, Oda is a genius
Too many don’t want to give it a try because of its length.

It’s still good as shit.i recommend it to people that want to watch a good story.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts