|Otaku Zone 2.0|

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to start reading manga after now watching some anime, it seems quite interesting.

Do you guys know a manga where the main character goes from being relatively weak to being super strong?

You should check out The Breaker, one of the best South Korean manga I have read.

The_Breaker_%28manhwa%29_1_volume_Daiwon_C.I..jpg

I'm going to watch Overlord II, Nanatsu no Taizi season 2 and Darling in the Franxx, as for mangas just more Berserk for me and maybe some cliché parallel world manga. Its an overall dry ass season like the season before it. Anime is getting worst everytime I go back.:kodaksmiley::kodaksmiley::kodaksmiley:

Reborn
I'm going to watch Overlord II, Nanatsu no Taizi season 2 and Darling in the Franxx, as for mangas just more Berserk for me and maybe some cliché parallel world manga. Its an overall dry ass season like the season before it. Anime is getting worst everytime I go back.:kodaksmiley::kodaksmiley::kodaksmiley:

Have u seen violet everngarden yet? :stevej:
The next two seasons is going to be the best :whew:

Haven't read berserk in a while. Did she gain her memory back yet?

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Just finished this master piece. It was amazing. I definitely recommend especially if your someone who likes that have a lot of episodes.

After watching a majority of the shonen animes and a few of the very well known ones I wanted to try out some of the older animes. That's how I got into yu yu hakasho.

Next anime I'm probably gonna try out is inuyasha or jojo bizarre adventure.

IMG_4939.JPG

MariaMaria

Education, Peace and Prosperity
Can anyone recommend animes like Boku Dake Ga Inai Machi (Erased) ?

something mystery/thriller, I'm not really into anything too magical or fantasy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts