osmanya will never work give up on it you tainted the siad barre page.

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Cabdul's Status CLOSED until further notice.
1712974398035.png

what are these useless scribbles we need to return to far wadaad script, the script that has been used for nearly 1000 years. + Revised latin script. 2nd time I brought this up but come on this is just ceeb

The literacy rate will rise by at least 85% if we use this text, because Somalis already know the basics of the Arabic language through memorization schools. It is not at all necessary to create another text to be “special”
This. We should use Arabic but modify it to fit the Somali language

Accepting Arabic text in the modern age is tantamount to language suicide especially, with how obsessed Somalis are In everything by taking it to the extreme on either spectrum. I doubt our language will survive more than 2 decades.

osmanya or Latin nothing else can be accepted.

My individuality complex won't allow me to accept Somali in Arabic/Latin script.

I want our own script, damn it. So we could, like, stand out, you know?
scene emo GIF

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Accepting Arabic text in the modern age is tantamount to language suicide especially, with how obsessed Somalis are In everything by taking it to the extreme on either spectrum. I doubt our language will survive more than 2 decades.

osmanya or Latin nothing else can be accepted.
Yeah Realized you were on to nothing when you said only latin or osmanya can be accepted you fcking fool. Arabic script has been used in somalia for Centuries, everyone knows arabic script in somalia (apart from you and certain X's on this forum) Just come on and tell us your bias.

CABDULWALI XASAN.

My individuality complex won't allow me to accept Somali in Arabic/Latin script.

I want our own script, damn it. So we could, like, stand out, you know?
scene emo GIF
True, Everyone has this feeling but sometimes giving up a little bit of this Complex is beneficial, especially for a country as behind as somalia. Revised Latin Script for sure with far wadaad to boost literacy. It seems like no one cares about the people actually living in somalia. I bet if these all-arabic-hating-fools went to the town osmanya was invented in, not a single person would be able to write down the alphabet or probably even know what it is

CABDULWALI XASAN.

We need our own unique script.
The window for this has sadly passed and unfeasible to even try

This font has nothing special, frankly, it has no soul, but of course the fascist nationalists will like it very much. Give me the Arabic alphabet any day.View attachment 324479
The literacy rate will rise by at least 85% if we use this text, because Somalis already know the basics of the Arabic language through memorization schools. It is not at all necessary to create another text to be “special”
Its a mixture between their blinding hate towards anything islam/arab + absolute disregard for the common somali + their ungodly levels nationalism

Xoxoxo

VIP
Can’t we just fucking move on?
It’s done for, neither scrips should be used.

actually focus on the fact that illiteracy is still prevelant in Somalia.

who the f cares if Ethiopia has an older script. We’re past that point. We’ve been an oral society before even their scripts were made.

Yeah Realized you were on to nothing when you said only latin or osmanya can be accepted you fcking fool. Arabic script has been used in somalia for Centuries, everyone knows arabic script in somalia (apart from you and certain X's on this forum) Just come on and tell us your bias.
it was good that it wasnt chosen, arabic is a threat to our language as its spoken more and has more foundations you should see beyond your emtions sxb

Trending