Osmanen Germania

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Yeah I am and it's blocked here, what are the Turks in Belgium like bro, you seem to not like them kkkk

I am glad there are no Somali motorcycle gangs in Europe tho, would be too much of an embarrassment loool.
Akhi Belgium or Holland wallahi they are a nuisance I do not like them one bit, I cant imagine how it is in Germany they are even in bigger population size there.

Wait the Turkish vs Kurds beef has even entered the biker scene?
Yeah the Turkish ones have deep ties with nationalists in Turkey and some government officials. The Kurdish are a mixed bag but mostly against the Turks, rather leftist and somewhat close to the Kurdistan Workers Party (PKK) at least that what I heard in the news :mjlol:

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
Yeah the Turkish ones have deep ties with nationalists in Turkey and some government officials. The Kurdish are a mixed bag but mostly against the Turks, rather leftist and somewhat close to the Kurdistan Workers Party (PKK) at least that what I heard in the news :mjlol:

LMFAO these guys are at it across the globe literally , I remember seeing a brawl with Turks vs Kurds in Tokyo they don't care about anything XD

Akhi Belgium or Holland wallahi they are a nuisance I do not like them one bit, I cant imagine how it is in Germany they are even in bigger population size there.
Yeah they are the majority in terms of Muslims here and maybe even the largest migrant community, so you have all sorts of people.
I guess in Belgium they are a smaller group and that's why you see negative characteristics more often. You have more North-Africans right?

Trending