Osmanen Germania

Rappers say in their song that Germany is weak and has no idea about true brotherhood. They think they are stronger, they know how to fight, and that they are ready to die in battle by the death of a martyr.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Rappers say in their song that Germany is weak and has no idea about true brotherhood. They think they are stronger, they know how to fight, and that they are ready to die in battle by the death of a martyr.
Negro their whole motorgroup got banned in 2018 and you are still on their jock like a hyped little girl just because they said Piraten Die Somalia kkkkkkkkkkkk

CaliTedesse

VIP
luckily they got banned: lol this monkey thinks this far right Turks would like a Somalian like himself what a doqon naive inbred motherfckr kkkkk
The Ottomans Germania (also Ottoman Germania BC , OGBC for short ) are a Turkish nationalist , rocker-like group with a focus on Germany . The association and its sub-organizations were banned in Germany in July 2018 .

The merger is to receive financial support from the Turkish government party AKP . Investigators from German security authorities accuse the Ottomans of Germania of violent intimidation against left-wing Turks, Kurdish critics of President Erdoğan and the Gülen movement . Their activities are classified as organized crime . According to Ulla Jelpke ( Die Linke ), a member of the Bundestag , members of the Ottomans performed as folders on demonstrations by the right-wing extremist Gray Wolves . [1]

Who can translate what he said about Pirates of Somalia on 1:40 ?
the video is geo-blocked because Osmanen Germania are a banned criminal organisation since 2 years or something.
what a waste of time using a vpn, cause this doesn't make no sense:what1:

Osmanen Germania,
[we are] Pirates like Somalia
157, I stand for it like a body-guard
All of you are money-crazed
Y'all want to pose, and ???
Only junkies chill with y'all like Caritas
:stressed:
@King of Somalia bro they are not about the deen at all, just a bunch drug peddling xoolo engaged in all sorts of haram.

CaliTedesse

VIP
the video is geo-blocked because Osmanen Germania are a banned criminal organisation since 2 years or something.

Osmanen Germania,
@King of Somalia bro they are not about the deen at all, just a bunch drug peddling xoolo engaged in all sorts of haram.
Tell him man this 7aywaan is hyped for no reason kkkkkkkkkkk

Osmanen Germania,
Exactly they talk about Catholics European as junkies and shit

11146.jpg