oromos wearing alindi guntiino to their cultural show

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
You clearly don't know what happened in Dire Dawa and Harar. Soon they will take jigjiga.

Somalis took Jubaland and NFD from oromos, its a evil world, nobody is a saint.

Your christian futo has nothing to worry about, gaalyohow xun. Go focus on christian matters and leave us muslims alone.

Your christian futo has nothing to worry about, gaalyohow xun. Go focus on christian matters and leave us muslims alone.

re-took. Wardaay oromo took it from Garre Somali who they en-serfed

alien

📍outer space
VIP

no we retook it. they stole it from us and we stole it back from them

Waa maxay luqadda aad ku hadlayso? Waa sidaan ku ogahay inaad tahay Madow shisheeye ah.

Ma ciyaaal baad tahay?:ftw9nwa:

Waryaa, ma xeradii qaxootiga baa baaderi kuugu yimi, oo kugu kufsadey, dabadeedna diintii ka saarey, waa maxay gaalnimadaan aad la wareegayso? Khansiirkii uu baaderigu kaa soo dhergiyey baa kaa soo uraya. Qadhmuunkaaga sankaa lagaa qabsanayaa. Duf ku bax, oo nolosha ku qudhun, oo si xun u dhimo, kolay hogaanka baa kuu go'aye.

Hamzza

VIP
Proof? All sources say otherwise.

IMG_20221006_164425.jpg
IMG_20221006_164433.jpg

View attachment 239981View attachment 239982

The so called “prophet” Mooro Uchuma of the Borona Guutu conquered the Liben district from the Warday Oromos, who fled eastward and conquered the Juba Region from the Garre Somalis. This was under the reign of the Aba Gaada Goba Alla, who ruled from 1698-1705.

this is well known. It’s in Oromo children’s history textbook

Last edited:

Hamzza

VIP
The priest/“prophet” Mooro Uchuma of the Borona Guutu conquered the Liben district from the Warday Oromos, who fled eastward and conquered the Juba Region from the Garre Somalis.

this is well known. It’s in Orono children’s history textbook
Nah, the Liban district was Somali as well, before the Oromo migrations. Somaliod groups like Gabra, Garre and Sakuye who used to live in that area were subjugated and assimilated by Boran Oromos.

Last edited:

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
@Hamzza @Burqad

Oromos conquered even the NFD region from somalis? I know somali groups such as Garre and Tunni have went so far as Lamu but got assimilated in the process but did somalis live in present day NEP?

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
*disclaimer i am habesha but I’m wearing a baati which is a somali clothing, i do not claim this is my culture*

This is what I mean, tiktok nationalist are menaces, these gabdho will wear westerner cadaan dress to their wedding. Worst thing is men joining and policing this shit. What a clusterfuck of a calamity:snoop:

Trending

Latest posts