oromos wearing alindi guntiino to their cultural show

You Somalis who are capping for these oromos are TRULY uninformed about the atrocities these bastards have done to my brothers and sisters in Ogaden .
I'm from the north punt and lander and I will always side with Somalis over anybody even if we beef EACHOTHER .

The Oromo are a hoarding people they steal and kill all the time in Ethiopia , but they are just slow and dumb cause they can't conquer Ethiopia . They have the numbers minus the wit hence the wit got the small group Tigres to rule Ethiopia for 25 + years , they lack that hence why Amharic own Addis Ababa the Oromo homeland .

When outsiders think Ethiopia they think Amharic culture or habesha culture never Oromo , which is mind boggling since the capital is in Oromo land and oromo have the highest population in Ethiopia .
That shows you Oromo are slaves to the Amharic shiit just in the 70s oromos were forbidden to speak their language , the Amharic is their overseers .

Even the Oromo steal dances from the habesha they come up with nothing of theirs , hence why they steal Somali clothes .

They don’t care for facts. Abdi illey was massacring them for absolutely no reason other than the tplf giving him the green light whilst he helped build more orthodox churches in jigjigga for them. They took the state sponsored attacks and they ran with it. They even tried to use the boran and garre beef to fuel the boarder war, instead of de-escalating it. Then you have idiots from mudug speaking on an area they’re not even from bc they love war. You rarely ever heard of clashes between Somalis & oromos in that area up until Abiye.

Never go against Somalis .
Never

9817620966b39e142ad1c3147534124d.png

Some people are confusing historical trade and straight up theft. Trade is when I give you something and you give me something so it is mutual. As far as I am concerned somalis have not traded anything from our culture with oromos, it is only they who have been taking and buying from somalis then claiming so this thing is very one sided. Imagine I go buy a polish dress from a polish store and i like it alot so i tell my kids and their kids that its somali, it would be wrong because it aint somali im just claiming something that aint true, i find it quite creepy whilst others may find it flattering, tbh idk why anybody would feel flattered cus they literally taking credit of the clothes ur ancestors made. "Cushitic Unity" is BS, atleast it aint what oromos believed when the expanded and stole somali lands such as Dir Dhabe, bit scared considering I've mostly seen Oromos use that Cushitic Unity BS when they wanna falsley claim somali culture.
If cultural trade works both ways as you said what did Somalis give to the Persians and Indians when they took their shaash and textiles? What did they give to the Uzbeks when we took their textiles and used them for our macawis ?

Oromos copy Somalis and follow Somalis around. There is no equal cultural exchange here, they just take, emulate, attack and steal. Some of you need to google these people and the atrocities they committed before caping for them. You better believe they would lie to your face and claim that it's their traditional dress.

the people in this thread's mindset is whats going to get us all assimilated. oromos claim so much land somali land. some even claim hargeisa

For a long time now, they have been on a silent invasion project in Somalia. Thousands of able-bodied young men and women, literally walk into Somalia. They dominate entire neighbourhoods. Not long ago, they even held a meeting in Mogadishu to demand political rights. People here are asleep, naive or both.

The border is moving every decade, you will in 50 years
Oromos have lived peacefully with my folks for centuries.The Akisho and Jaarso live among the Somali farming communities of Gabiley and Fafaan.

We married their women and they married ours and have become Somalized.I have minor Oromo ancestry based on dna analysis and my father gets a few dna matches plus heightened Mota (Ethio HG) ancestry which is a hallmark of Oromo ancestry despite us carrying typical Habar Awal and falling under the Somali paternal clade which meant we were only taking their women and not absorbing them.

The real ethnic borders are not defined as Somali clans live in the midst of Oromos and become Oromized as well and vice versa I met a older Harari woman last week who had a great grandmother who was Karanle with an Isaaq mother.She spoke Harari,Somali (pretty good as well) and the Eastern Oromo dialects

Eastern Oromos like the Afran Qallo (which includes Akisho and Jaarso),Arsi and Karrayu are my brothers and have never harmed me

Oromos have lived peacefully with my folks for centuries.The Akisho and Jaarso live among the Somali farming communities of Gabiley and Fafaan.

We married their women and they married ours and have become Somalized.I have minor Oromo ancestry based on dna analysis and my father gets a few dna matches plus heightened Mota (Ethio HG) ancestry which is a hallmark of Oromo ancestry despite us carrying typical Habar Awal and falling under the Somali paternal clade which meant we were only taking their women and not absorbing them.

The real ethnic borders are not defined as Somali clans live in the midst of Oromos and become Oromized as well and vice versa I met a older Harari woman last week who had a great grandmother who was Karanle with an Isaaq mother.She spoke Harari,Somali (pretty good as well) and the Eastern Oromo dialects

Eastern Oromos like the Afran Qallo (which includes Akisho and Jaarso),Arsi and Karrayu are my brothers and have never harmed me
Exactly, and we never had ethnic conflict with any of these people prior to the recent clashes orchestrated by the tplf and abiye. From arsi to hararghe we lived amongst them, they want us to hate them because they found out today that they wear alindi when Somalis literally take the fabrics of other Asian countries and make clothing out of it and never acknowledge it’s origins. Next they’ll attack people from Madagascar and the Kabyle for wearing alindi Bc they’re historically illiterate. One minute they’re making threads asking if hararghe oromos are Somali and claiming them, next they’re calling them settlers and asking why assimilated groups are wearing clothing from their Somali ancestors.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP

Good luck to that. Isaaq will become Isaac Roobenuus within the next century
:mybusiness:

You’re not well traveled are you? Kkkkk people as far as jabouti and southern Ethiopia wear print clothing & have others traditions. They wear masai checkered print clothing, that black afar skirt with the leaves, that beaded black necklace the afars got from the oromos etc. In places like bale they literally wear their jewelry and have adopted their costumes while being Somali. In north eastern Kenya you have groups like the gabra garre and sukuyu who have a distinctive culture that’s a mixture of both. Gorgarads aren’t Somali as well, they were worn by women all around the world as undergarments. Ur speaking from the perspective of someone from Somalia, which I don’t get bc ofc you'd never see them wearing anything that ur not use to. The fact that you guys discovered today that other groups from bordering countries wear Baatis and made such a big deal out of it is telling. Also using them wearing amharo clothing as a dig doesn’t make sense considered how the amharo literally forced that on them & stunted their cultural growth. Even amharo clothing is Tigray culture 😭 without them they’d be sun worshipping agaw
There is barely somalis In bale

Based

VIP
*disclaimer i am habesha but I’m wearing a baati which is a somali clothing, i do not claim this is my culture*
Jobless Xalimos are dangerous. Like alley cats with deep insecurities. Nobody can appreciate Somali women clothing without them barking in the comments

Trending