Oromos that don't speak Oromo

Meaning, ethio troops were there, allegedly to help, when we know they weren't-but due to the divisions and weaknesses in Somalia, they were able to go in Somalia and do as they please-which for the record, Muslims in Ethiopia, from Oromo's to others, did not agree with. But it's the reality, and we won't always like the realities of life.

I am not violating anyone-I am simply replying to those who insult me, with facts, as opposed to using insults. I know Somali's cannot even get along with their own people, who are all Muslims, so how can I expect them to like anyone else? Or get along with anyone else?
you make a good point there but your galla so i cant agree with you

@AfranQallo do you think the prejudice from Habesha has its roots in Orthodox Christianity ?

Idk if I would say their prejudice derives from Orthodox Christianity, rather culture. They’ve always been prejudice towards others and their cultures.

Take the orthodox Oromo for example, they all share similarities with habesh somehow but because they’re Oromo, they may still face prejudice from Habeshas.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Idk if I would say their prejudice derives from Orthodox Christianity, rather culture. They’ve always been prejudice towards others and their cultures.

Take the orthodox Oromo for example, they all share similarities with habesh somehow but because they’re Oromo, they may still face prejudice from Habeshas.
I don't know why you are defending Orthodox Christianity, these people Habesha were taught this by a White Assyrian, he even wrote the Bible for them, he told them Your mother is Black Sheeba and your father is White saviour Solomon.

They made that guy their saint lol

They probably hate you because you were converted by them, you are not one of them really, this is also how the view Agew, remember the Zagwe dynasty, they rejected it, because it wasn't one of them, this lead to the queen destroying them.

These people will never accept you, if you take their religion, their language, it doesn't matter, because you were not in the lesson, when they were being told the lies by the White Assyrians.

AbdiFreedom

#Pierre4PM/End Mass Immigration to 🇨🇦 #DefundUN
Staff Member
Who goes around just smiling all day? Lol. It's good to smile when greeting people, but I doubt many people, be it somali, afar, amhara, or etc, go around randomly smiling.

Your tribe needs to apologize for and stop burning down Somali towns and properties and your massacring of innocent people. And now you are massacring Tigray.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Oromos need 50% of our tribalism ,it would help both us :ahh:
why export that BS, they just need Islam, because Islam preserves lineage, it will save them from ending up like the Agew or the Rastas.

Actually, another way to avoid being white washed, just become a nomad, look at the Bejas, forget Habesha even their Roman sugar daddies could not convert Bejas. I think they just decided to accept Islam like us Somalis, Nomads are hard headed, Islam just agrees with us.

Your tribe needs to apologize for and stop burning down Somali towns and properties and your massacring of innocent people. And now you are massacring Tigray.

Lol, yeah, it's all of our fault, that some of us are in the government, and doing what you said to tigray, and yeah, it's all of our fault, that some oromo were blinded by rage and desire for revenge, so they did that to some somali's.

that makes sense. yup, indeed, that's just indeed. :D

AbdiFreedom

#Pierre4PM/End Mass Immigration to 🇨🇦 #DefundUN
Staff Member
Lol, yeah, it's all of our fault, that some of us are in the government, and doing what you said to tigray, and yeah, it's all of our fault, that some oromo were blinded by rage and desire for revenge, so they did that to some somali's.

that makes sense. yup, indeed, that's just indeed. :D

When Oromos support it, it becomes their fault.

I don't know why you are defending Orthodox Christianity, these people Habesha were taught this by a White Assyrian, he even wrote the Bible for them, he told them Your mother is Black Sheeba and your father is White saviour Solomon.

They made that guy their saint lol

They probably hate you because you were converted by them, you are not one of them really, this is also how the view Agew, remember the Zagwe dynasty, they rejected it, because it wasn't one of them, this lead to the queen destroying them.

These people will never accept you, if you take their religion, their language, it doesn't matter, because you were not in the lesson, when they were being told the lies by the White Assyrians.

I am not defending orthodox. I personally have never had any issue with other orthodox communities. Even Eritreans. The only habesha group I personally only have experienced or hear such issues are from Amharas. It can be a religious thing idk, but I personally don’t try to attack religions. I don’t want other speaking ill of Islam, so I don’t theirs.

I don’t need no habesha to accept me. I’m Oromo Muslim and proud. I have no connection with them what do ever and will never see them eye to eye. We are not one and I don’t need anyone to accept me. I have Oromos and the greater ummah around the world. Islam is first, oromoness next. That’s all that matters.

@AfranQallo

How big is the muslim Oromo community amd where they live in Oromia? You and @Abba Sadacha should do a little thread on your people, would be very interesting.

All of eastern Oromia is Muslim. Wallo is majority Muslim, maybe 85-90%. Jimma where Abba Saddacha is from is Muslim, and western Oromia has a large Muslim minority.

I’d say Oromo population is roughly 55-65% Muslim.

Yes many are Oromized Abyssinians. Real Oromos are represented by the Borana.

Not true. The major two Oromo families, are Borana and Barentu. Borana did preserve the original Oromo culture, true, but they aren't the only Oromo group, but are regarded as 'Angafa' or the elder group.

By the way, Somali's have assimilated and conquered many groups too, hence the reason why you see so many different looks among them, you have some who have the traits a lot of you look down upon- the wider noses, wider lips, etc. While others have, the look type of Cushtic/''Hamitic'' people, i.e. thinner lips, aquiline noses, prominent foreheads, etc.

Trending