Oromos that don't speak Oromo

Nacalah you speak fluent amhara, eat their food, wear their clothes, do their dances, etc... don't ever mention Somalis in the same sentence with your people. Very disrespectful.

I personally don't, but what's wrong with knowing multiple languages? Millions of your own Somali people in Ethiopia speak it fluently too, are they ''slaves''? Or inferior?
Injera wasn't invented by them, nor is there proof they invented the stews or wots, but even IF they did; so what? Somali food was influenced by many cultures as well, and I am sure they borrowed from here and there; is that also ''bad'' or ''inferior''?
Somali's ain't better than anyone, nor will your nationalistic pride save you from the punishment of the next life... you're a son or daughter of Adam like us all, and being Somali doesn't make you any better or worse.

What white troops are you speaking of? Are you talking about those training federal troops and I've met Oromos who if I ask of they are Oromo will deny it or say they don't want to talk about ethnicity only for me to later found out they are Oromo they are ashamed of being Oromo and if they speak many languages they were forced to speak Amharic.

Americans, and probably some Europeans there too.

You are talking about a minority of Oromo, and act as if they represent us all, or represent a majority of us... nope.

Is this an actual Oromo personality trait? Or are you trolling me?

Because all of them look very angry.

But Amhara and Tigray and Afar, they're all very lovely and warm and smiling people.

Lol, not angry, we just are reserved and don't open up to everyone.
A wise person is selective about who they open up to, and who they are reserved around.
You probably met 10 oromo at the most, and yet you are acting as if that's all of us.
Do you not realize how silly that is? Or?
Yeah, sure, they're all warm people, and there's no ''angry'' people from amongst them either.. right?
Lol yeah, okay.

alien

📍outer space
VIP
oromos are langaab and are easily influenced. the christian oromos lean towards amharas. while the muslim ones lean towards hararis and somalis. always cosplaying as other ethnic groups. delusional

:snoop:

I personally don't, but what's wrong with knowing multiple languages? Millions of your own Somali people in Ethiopia speak it fluently too, are they ''slaves''? Or inferior?
Injera wasn't invented by them, nor is there proof they invented the stews or wots, but even IF they did; so what? Somali food was influenced by many cultures as well, and I am sure they borrowed from here and there; is that also ''bad'' or ''inferior''?
Somali's ain't better than anyone, nor will your nationalistic pride save you from the punishment of the next life... you're a son or daughter of Adam like us all, and being Somali doesn't make you any better or worse.
Yeah I really don't care for the muslim card. You guys are embarassing and should never compare yourselves to us. Somalis have dhiig and would never allow that to happen, millions of Somalis who speak amharic my ass.

You adopted your colonizer's culture and have no issue with it. The same people who banned you from talking in your mother language or even saying you're oromo. I have no words

I don't understand what she is talking about none of those things are to be embarrassed about hell we eat injera also so....

Americans, and probably some Europeans there too.

You are talking about a minority of Oromo, and act as if they represent us all, or represent a majority of us... nope.
I mean what is the end game for Oromo people for a ethnic group to survive well into centuries now a days they need a nation state behind them, and for the Oromo, and any Ethiopia ethnic I see them loosing their language, and adopting Amharic.

A wise person is selective about who they open up to, and who they are reserved around.
You probably met 10 oromo at the most, and yet you are acting as if that's all of us.
Yeah, sure, they're all warm people, and there's no ''angry'' people from amongst them either.. right?
Lol yeah, okay.
That is super weird most Oromos I've met especially the Muslim ones are lovely people.

AbdiFreedom

#Pierre4PM/End Mass Immigration to 🇨🇦 #DefundUN
Staff Member
Lol yeah, okay.

I know or have personally met about 40 or 50. There's a big Oromo community in my country. There are two types of Oromos I have met: Oromo Muslims who are always around Somalis (80%) and Oromo Christians who are basically Amhara (20%).

Obviously it's not 100% but it's maybe 98-99%, which is basically 100%. I am not going to bother including that rare Amhara or that rare Afar or Tigray who is mean.

What Somali person have you ever met that doesn't speak their language now basically you lying 🥴

Tou should visit eastern Oromia. Many Somalis in East Hararge cities such as Gursum, Babille, Dire Dawa, Malka Jabdu etc. many Somalis speak Afan Oromo as a first language. And they don’t speak Somali.

Aren’t Oromos a conquered confederation of tribes, not a real one.This isn’t really a big deal since they’re probably Oromized
1651952155123.png

I know or have personally met about 40 or 50. There's a big Oromo community in my country. There are two types of Oromos I have met: Oromo Muslims who are always around Somalis (80%) and Oromo Christians who are basically Amhara (20%).

Obviously it's not 100% but it's maybe 98-99%, which is basically 100%. I am not going to bother including that rare Amhara or that rare Afar or Tigray who is mean.

40 or 50... even if it were 400 or 500, that would not be 3 percent of all Oromo's.
In other words; your ''theories'' are nonsense.

Yeah I really don't care for the muslim card. You guys are embarassing and should never compare yourselves to us. Somalis have dhiig and would never allow that to happen, millions of Somalis who speak amharic my ass.

You adopted your colonizer's culture and have no issue with it. The same people who banned you from talking in your mother language or even saying you're oromo. I have no words

Of course, someone who values their nationalism, which won't save them from any punishment in this world or the next, won't care about the ''Muslim card.'' That's fine, no one says you have to, in time, we'll find out what matters the most.... and what doesn't matter at all.
We're embarrassing, yet you guys all have 1 religion, 1 language, etc, and cannot unite, cannot stabilize your country against a few thousand extremist shabaab, etc etc etc.

You are still colonized today, and cannot even stabilize your country without help from those same neighbors you look down upon, and others such as the Americans and Europeans, corruption is rampant there in Somalia, there's many issues there, that, if reflected upon, would busy Somali's so much that they would not even have the audacity or the time to feel superior to others or arrogant.

I don't understand what she is talking about none of those things are to be embarrassed about hell we eat injera also so....

She is being arrogant and a false sense of pride, when in reality, none of this nationalism will benefit us in the next life; and even in this life.... and as you said, Somali's eat Injera too, and there are literally Millions of Somalis in Ethiopia who speak Amharic, and knowing multiple languages is not bad at all, it's a sign of intelligence, and being open minded... if I can speak your language and my language, but you can speak only your language; whose in a better position if we were at odds/war/in conflict/even other situations?

Of course, someone who values their nationalism, which won't save them from any punishment in this world or the next, won't care about the ''Muslim card.'' That's fine, no one says you have to, in time, we'll find out what matters the most.... and what doesn't matter at all.
We're embarrassing, yet you guys all have 1 religion, 1 language, etc, and cannot unite, cannot stabilize your country against a few thousand extremist shabaab, etc etc etc.

You are still colonized today, and cannot even stabilize your country without help from those same neighbors you look down upon, and others such as the Americans and Europeans, corruption is rampant there in Somalia, there's many issues there, that, if reflected upon, would busy Somali's so much that they would not even have the audacity or the time to feel superior to others or arrogant.
how do our neighbours help us become "stable" when in 2006 the Ethiopian invasion led to the creation of shabaab?

also stop pulling muslim card then violating us it makes your point sound dumb.

how do our neighbours help us become "stable" when in 2006 the Ethiopian invasion led to the creation of shabaab?

also stop pulling muslim card then violating us it makes your point sound dumb.

Meaning, ethio troops were there, allegedly to help, when we know they weren't-but due to the divisions and weaknesses in Somalia, they were able to go in Somalia and do as they please-which for the record, Muslims in Ethiopia, from Oromo's to others, did not agree with. But it's the reality, and we won't always like the realities of life.

I am not violating anyone-I am simply replying to those who insult me, with facts, as opposed to using insults. I know Somali's cannot even get along with their own people, who are all Muslims, so how can I expect them to like anyone else? Or get along with anyone else?