Oromos smell bad!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Why do Oromos smell like a rotten dead animal?

I was in target today, there was an Oromo lady Infront of me, I couldn't stand the stench, I had to go to self check out!!

I've noticed Oromos smell like their food 24/7. I can smell them from 15 miles ahead.

This is so pathetic, Oromo people are key to Somali success. We must support Oromos and not slander them.

Allow dhowr oromoda, our Cushitic siblings

So I went to my local shopping center. I went in herberger's store to look for somethings. Wallahi the whole store smelt like Oromos food, then I noticed there were two nicely dressed Oromo young ladies. The whole store smelt like them. This isn't the first time that this happened. It also regularly happens when ever I spot Oromos. Why do they smell like their food, their food has a distinct smell to it. It makes my stomach hurt.

Have you ever experienced this? Oromos must be stopped.
:ayaanswag:

TooMacaan

VIP
Anecdotal experience is a horrible way of proving a point, I know a couple of Oromo families and I've never noticed anything wrong concerning "smell". Point=Null & void?
Also, wtf is "Oromo food"??? :notsureif::notsureif:And why did you single out Oromos out of all Ethiopians??

P.s. I see that Teddy Afro thread really triggered you lol! :siilaanyolaugh::siilaanyolaugh:

Gibiin-Udug

Glad I'm not the only person who noticed Oromos smelling bad.

Anecdotal experience is a horrible way of proving a point, I know a couple of Oromo families and I've never noticed anything wrong concerning "smell". Point=Null & void?
Also, wtf is "Oromo food"??? :notsureif::notsureif:And why did you single out Oromos out of all Ethiopians??

P.s. I see that Teddy Afro thread really triggered you lol! :siilaanyolaugh::siilaanyolaugh:
They smell like rotten suugo.

Ethiopia ha burburto including Oromos.:fittytousand:

Opone

{ Athiest \ Stoner \Code Monkey \ Anti Qabil } ;
never met oromos but maybe its the smell of the food they cook you find smells odd. Im sure they have similar sentiments when they run into a somali hooyo who reeks of suugo mixed with uunsi and a splash of hilib.

Gibiin-Udug

never met oromos but maybe its the smell of the food they cook you find smells odd. Im sure they have similar sentiments when they run into a somali hooyo who reeks of suugo mixed with uunsi and a splash of hilib.
Somali food don't linger for months. Somali food smell good.

Secondly save me this captain save a ho mentality putting down Somali hooyo's in order to protect Oromos.

Bye!

Gibiin-Udug

Status
Not open for further replies.