Oromos preparing to take over Somalis

Django is doing everything he can to dehumanize Oromos after his crusade against amxhara. At the same time trying to downplay what the two-faced Tigrayans/Kenyans did to Somalia. Abdi illy is gone forever u need to stop the non stop crying. I would advise Somalis in Somalia not to trust a Kenyan to tell us who’s our enemy and who’s our friend.

:mjlol:
Django is doing everything he can to dehumanize Oromo after his crusade against amxhara. At the same time trying to downplay what the two-faced Tigrayans did to Somalia. Abdi illy is gone forever u need to stop the non stop crying.
Mr langaab are you oromo by anyway you have been hifing under alot of aliases dir,mx ,hawiye so you are finally out.

You have no stake in somalia you are langaab probably the same gugundabe being lynched by oromo.When Insee you I dont see HG or Abgaal or murusade or xawadle or even sheikhal but a lama oyaan like abdi dhaanto who was humiliated in xamar for being " ogaden" while he was langaab gugundabe.

Its high time to ogarnise #gugundabe lives matters campaing you need to stop following me around.

Mind you cagjar is not gugundabe nor a gugundabe langaab will never be anything in Somalia or Ethiopia try your lack as murule in Mandera.

:mjlol:
Mr langaab are you oromo by anyway you have been hifing under alot of aliases dir,mx ,hawiye so you are finally out.

You have no stake in somalia you are langaab probably the same gugundabe being lynched by oromo.When Insee you I dont see HG or Abgaal or murusade or xawadle or even sheikhal but a lama oyaan like abdi dhaanto who was humiliated in xamar for being " ogaden" while he was langaab gugundabe.

Its high time to ogarnise #gugundabe lives matters campaing you need to stop following me around.

Mind you cagjar is not gugundabe nor a gugundabe langaab will never be anything in Somalia or Ethiopia try your lack as murule in Mandera.
Nothing wrong with being oromo. Oromo are warriors but unfortunately just like us Somalis they’re cursed with a few mentality enslaved individuals/clans.

I see Darod’s obsession with xamar still continues:banderas:. How come y’all never talk about hargeysa ???

Anyway I shouldn’t take u seriously. When ur uncle at sstv said the 2k dead soldier were all from Las anood/hargeysa is when I realized how evil y’all really are. And now he’s asking the FGS to disclose the number of soldiers, their location and what type of training their receiving. So he can pass the information to his TPLF/Kikuyus masters. The FGS should be careful about the information they release. So should the 🇸🇴 users on site. We have a lot of spies within.

Nothing wrong with being oromo. Oromo are warriors but unfortunately just like us Somalis they’re cursed with a few mentality enslaved individuals/clans.

I see Darod’s obsession with xamar still continues:banderas:. How come y’all never talk about hargeysa ???

Anyway I shouldn’t take u seriously. When ur uncle at sstv said the 2k dead soldier were all from Las anood/hargeysa is when I realized how evil y’all really are. And now he’s asking the FGS to disclose the number of soldiers, their location and what type of training their receiving. So he can pass the information to his TPLF/Kikuyus masters. The FGS should be careful about the information they release. So should the 🇸🇴 users on site. We have a lot of spies within.
Farmajo is Darood
Deni is Kablalax
Cagjar is Ogaden
I dont see any gugundabe here.

Nor do I see them anywhere.

Qallu are not sheikhal there are even karanle in them as well as gugundabe and Jidwaaq absame.

you are speaking of 2 different clans bro. This is why you keep saying Noole.

Qallu reside in charchar(west hararghe) a lot say they are Sheekash. Qallo(with an O) also referred to as Afran Qallo are in east Hararghe. We are2 different clans. The Qallu today are sometimes labelled as an Ittu subclan. AQ my clan are different with a different lineage.

Hawiya and Karanle etc are under Babille AQ as ilma barchuma(adopted). They are no longer considered barchuma and given full rights as Oromo. But we know their true identity and origin. I’m not claiming they’re Oromo btw.

Farmajo is Darood
Deni is Kablalax
Cagjar is Ogaden
I dont see any gugundabe here.

Nor do I see them anywhere.
Farmajo is Somalia’s current president. Just like ur president is a Christian guy by the name uhuru.

I guess I’m gugundabe now. K dude.

Farmajo is Somalia’s current president. Just like ur president is a Christian guy by the name uhuru.

I guess I’m gugundabe now. K dude.

I am not langaab like you who hides under different qabils you are definatly langaab for sure whi has identity issues.

convincation

Soomaali waa Hawiyah Iyo Hashiyah
VIP
you are speaking of 2 different clans bro. This is why you keep saying Noole.

Qallu reside in charchar(west hararghe) a lot say they are Sheekash. Qallo(with an O) also referred to as Afran Qallo are in east Hararghe. We are2 different clans. The Qallu today are sometimes labelled as an Ittu subclan. AQ my clan are different with a different lineage.

Hawiya and Karanle etc are under Babille AQ as ilma barchuma(adopted). They are no longer considered barchuma and given full rights as Oromo. But we know their true identity and origin. I’m not claiming they’re Oromo btw.
That’s frightening. How can they just turn a group of somalis into oromos like that just because they’re in oromia they’re now oromo? This is one of the reasons I genuinely believe all afran qallo are originally somalis that were adopted

That’s frightening. How can they just turn a group of somalis into oromos like that just because they’re in oromia they’re now oromo? This is one of the reasons I genuinely believe all afran qallo are originally somalis that were adopted
This happened a long time ago. Oromos would have originally traded with those clans. Slowly through trade, some may have created new friendships and also intermarried. Eventually they would have accepted barchuma status in the Oromo nation which is by choice and not force. They’d have rights but not full rights in the AQ clan. Once they have full rights, they can by chiefs, voting privileges etc amongst Oromos and the then Gada system which the AQ called Raba Doori.

No bro, not the entire clan of AQ. It’s more of a sub sub clan thing. And I don’t believe the Majority are Somali, a good portion maybe but not all.

convincation

VIP
This happened a long time ago. Oromos would have originally traded with those clans. Slowly through trade, some may have created new friendships and also intermarried. Eventually they would have accepted barchuma status in the Oromo nation which is by choice and not force. They’d have rights but not full rights in the AQ clan. Once they have full rights, they can by chiefs, voting privileges etc amongst Oromos and the then Gada system which the AQ called Raba Doori.

No bro, not the entire clan of AQ. It’s more of a sub sub clan thing. And I don’t believe the Majority are Somali, a good portion maybe but not all.
Honest question what percentage of oromos do you think are actually oromo as in descendants of the oromo expansionist that settled in these regions because I’ve heard of oromo clans being basically everything (shewa being gurage and dmot semites and amharas, arsi being silte and hadiya, southern oromos like Sakuye and gabra being somali wallaga being Agew abs amhara afran qallo being somali guji being a seperate ethnic group) I’m not saying they’re all true because they can’t be but honest to allah to the best of your knowledge what percentage of all oromos as in all residents of oromia are ethnically decended from borana or Barentu in terms of actual lineage and blood because personally I don’t even think it’s half

Honest question what percentage of oromos do you think are actually oromo as in descendants of the oromo expansionist that settled in these regions because I’ve heard of oromo clans being basically everything (shewa being gurage and dmot semites and amharas, arsi being silte and hadiya, southern oromos like Sakuye and gabra being somali wallaga being Agew abs amhara afran qallo being somali guji being a seperate ethnic group) I’m not saying they’re all true because they can’t be but honest to allah to the best of your knowledge what percentage of all oromos as in all residents of oromia are ethnically decended from borana or Barentu in terms of actual lineage and blood because personally I don’t even think it’s half

No disrespect but that’s an awful question. Oromo will be highly offended by it tbh. I wouldn’t have a guesstimation in your question. Promos are huge, but idk. I can agree we’ve had assimilation in the past but I can’t really give percentages. The assimilated and original have all mixed heavily that everyone has a bit of their past ethnicity and Oromo in them.

convincation

VIP
No disrespect but that’s an awful question. Oromo will be highly offended by it tbh. I wouldn’t have a guesstimation in your question. Promos are huge, but idk. I can agree we’ve had assimilation in the past but I can’t really give percentages. The assimilated and original have all mixed heavily that everyone has a bit of their past ethnicity and Oromo in them.
No disrespect meant I was just curious, sorry if my question offended you

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
Django is doing everything he can to dehumanize Oromos after his crusade against amxhara. At the same time trying to downplay what the two-faced Tigrayans/Kenyans did to Somalia. Abdi illy is gone forever u need to stop the non stop crying. I would advise Somalis in Somalia not to trust a Kenyan to tell us who’s our enemy and who’s our friend.
how is Django downplaying TPLF crimes if he pinned his own thread listing them.:dead:

Lol, you're always looking for things, that aren't there.
There's been peace on the oromia-somali side, for some time now, and instead of discussing on how to maintain that and improve upon that; you post fear-mongering and malicious propaganda.
Not much better than those Amhara supremacists, that you hate.
Those police training, will more likely, than not, be used to kill Oromo's and fight the OLF which is getting stronger slowly but surely. Somali region also recently just mobilized youth to train for the Liyyu according to what I saw on a Twitter post. I'll try to find it.

Wrong, and these people are not getting ready to take over Somalis as you claim. I hate anything to do with the ruling Oromo class in PP but I can confirm no one wants to go at it with Somalis. Oromos currently have 2 ethnicities they hate for obvious reasons, Amharas and Tigrayans.

No Oromo has an issue with Somalis as a people. This is a dangerous game your playing man. I truly respected you and your posts, but this is too much. Your just causing people to panic and have hate amongst others who do t even look at them in any bad form. If you want the truth, Oromo respect and love Somalis more then any other ethnicities. When ever we had it bad, who was there to help? Where did we go running and still continue to go to. Wallahi if you think Oromos go to Somalia to take over you are confused. Still to this day Oromos think of you as brothers and run to you when things are hard at home. No one is hating you guys or trying totake over.
:mjlol: Oromo sheegato spotted. We know what’s up with your savage land grabbing “people”. Don’t try sweet talking us, please :pacspit:

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
@Django Sxb I agree with your stance against Oromos but what about the Borana Oromos in Kenya vs NFD?

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
Wrong, and these people are not getting ready to take over Somalis as you claim. I hate anything to do with the ruling Oromo class in PP but I can confirm no one wants to go at it with Somalis. Oromos currently have 2 ethnicities they hate for obvious reasons, Amharas and Tigrayans.

No Oromo has an issue with Somalis as a people. This is a dangerous game your playing man. I truly respected you and your posts, but this is too much. Your just causing people to panic and have hate amongst others who do t even look at them in any bad form. If you want the truth, Oromo respect and love Somalis more then any other ethnicities. When ever we had it bad, who was there to help? Where did we go running and still continue to go to. Wallahi if you think Oromos go to Somalia to take over you are confused. Still to this day Oromos think of you as brothers and run to you when things are hard at home. No one is hating you guys or trying totake over.
Sxb it was all fun and games before the clashes. If you at least left Dire Dawa and respect the Hararis who get abused. We can be on the same level and no hate.