Oromos preparing to take over Somalis

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
Iga ilaali :nahgirl:
F5D65921-7447-4D21-9A44-61DD5CA310D7.gif

If Oromo were true brothers of Somali, we wouldn't hear about your vicious attacks on ethnic Somalis who live on Somali land. Nor would we hear about your people moving into Somalia, claiming to be native and demanding political rights.

If you are an honest person, you would not deny this and you would distance yourself from Oromo crimes, but here you are with "kind" words trying to fool us.

Your mere presence on this forum, is part of the stealth expansionist tactics of your kind.

Your acting likeSomali Liyu were not coming into Oromia and attacking innocent Oromos during Abdi Illeys regime. These were discerning and conquer tactics used by TPLF to put Oromo and Somalis against each other. If you don’t see that, I don’t what else to say.

I’m not denying anything, I’m well aware of the issue that happened. I too lost relatives in the conflicts as I’m from the bordering area. It’s unfortunate that innocent lives were taken on both sides of the border. And no one should have been evicted from their homes. There was no need of anyone leaving their property. Again I blame the then government not Oromo or Somalis as a people. I blame the leadership of TPLF, OPDO and Abdi Illey. Unfortunately angered and confused people on both sides started attacking as well in which made the conflict worse.

You need to understand the Ethio gov and their ways to understand conflict in the country. They create all the problems as divide and conquer techniques. It’s been like thisfor generations. That’s how their regimes last so long. Everyone is too busy beefing to focus on overthrowing them.

I joined this site because I grew up with all Somalis. My maternal side is Somali. I always had a close connection, nothing more to r less.

A little too late sxb. Afar coming for us from NW at Garbaciise in Somali Shinle State and Oromo from SW in Liban. Didn't Aby and Uhuru open a business hub in Mooyaale. Funny they had the Oromo State President with him. I guess Boldy cagjar was campaigning for Tigrey war then. :mjhaps:

Damn you guys border some savage oromo qabiils. Borana had cuqdad for us, even then they didn't burn people alive. And actually sometimes just stole the livestock and let the people live. When we lost, they just completely left us alone. They just wanted a win under their belt. Which oromo qabil does this. Is it Arsi?

OPDO under TPLF or Tigray rule. Savage politics and attacking others. Not clans but coward Oromos hated by the vast majority of Oromos.

convincation

Soomaali waa Hawiyah Iyo Hashiyah
VIP
100k somalis were displaced from oromia and their farms taken over and their livelyhoods. My cousin was burnt alive in his farm. So I know what I am talking about.
B-burnt alive?
I am so sorry to hear that I don’t even know what to say that’s just purely animalistic what part of oromia is your cousin from?

convincation

VIP
2018 many conflicts created by TPLF in order to cause chaos in the region. Oromos were protesting and all of a sudden, Oromos and Somalis beef, Oromo geodo beef, Oromo and etcetc beef. Where was all that heat prior to our protests? They with OPDO dogs attacked innocent lives I agree, and caused conflict for both Somali and Oromos. I too lost relatives in those fights but I don’t blame Somali as a group, just the individual for his doing and the government for orchestrating conflict.
There were skirmishes happening before that especially in babile in jinacsi. You seem like a nice person and I’m not saying all oromos feel like this but a good number of oromos believe that Somalia is oromia or that we are the exact same people so my house is your house which is only going to lead to expansionism and suffering

There were skirmishes happening before that especially in babile in jinacsi. You seem like a nice person and I’m not saying all oromos feel like this but a good number of oromos believe that Somalia is oromia or that we are the exact same people so my house is your house which is only going to lead to expansionism and suffering

I agree there are people that think like that, just as there are other ethnicities with similar thoughts. They don’t represent a he vast majority though. Not even close. It’s always the loudest that is heard but you don’t hear from the majority. Not every Oromo is on the internet on different forums etc. A lot of the time it is a bunch of fake accounts but again I agree there are people that think like that but not all.

Damn you guys border some savage oromo qabiils. Borana had cuqdad for us, even then they didn't burn people alive. And actually sometimes just stole the livestock and let the people live. When we lost, they just completely left us alone. They just wanted a win under their belt. Which oromo qabil does this. Is it Arsi?
Warya these are afran qallo oromos yes. These guys would go inside police stations and hack somalis to death with machettes while the ENDF watched.

Making excuse of TPLF is pure fabrications when its your neighbour killing you.Just look at Afar liyu killing somali civilians and even their livestock the liar Abye was claimming its TPLF and they were covering their faces while its not as we saw them being repelled and they escape to ENDF military bases.

OPDO under TPLF or Tigray rule. Savage politics and attacking others. Not clans but coward Oromos hated by the vast majority of Oromos.
Dont blame OPDO, why would your neighbours who grew up together hack you and take over your farm?

Only a minority of oromos didnt participate in the hacking and gave immunty and hide somalis feom the marauding crowds..By the way most of these oromos killing somalis are your kins and are the muslim oromos not Christian oromos.The Ittu.

They did the same thing in 1991 when the derg fell. They were the Noole.

Dont blame OPDO, why would your neighbours who grew up together hack you and take over your farm?

Only a minority of oromos didnt participate in the hacking and gave immunty and hide somalis feom the marauding crowds..By the way most of these oromos killing somalis are your kins and are the muslim oromos not Christian oromos.The Ittu.

They did the same thing in 1991 when the derg fell. They were the Noole.

I’m not ittu, they neighbor us. I can’t speak for the savage that killed your relative, his day will come. I sorry for you loss and may he be granted jannah InshaAllah. I can only speak for my actions of myself, not my clan or ethnicity. Same goes for yourself.

What city or town are you speaking of? You say it was Ittu but hardly any Somali live amongst them, small pockets.

if you lived amongst Ittu, how the heck would Noole get involved? We don’t border one another. Noole is east hararghe around Kombulcha, Harar and Dire etc.

I’m not ittu, they neighbor us. I can’t speak for the savage that killed your relative, his day will come. I sorry for you loss and may he be granted jannah InshaAllah. I can only speak for my actions of myself, not my clan or ethnicity. Same goes for yourself.

What city or town are you speaking of? You say it was Ittu but hardly any Somali live amongst them, small pockets.

if you lived amongst Ittu, how the heck would Noole get involved? We don’t border one another. Noole is east hararghe around Kombulcha, Harar and Dire etc.
That is another story Noole gave some of my relatives hard time in the 90s all the way to mid 2000s.

Yes the poeple around Balbaletyi ,I am not talking about the border regions which is conflict prone due to stealing livestock.But those pockets you talk about are the ones that were driven out of the land and were in 1000s.Then it spread over to the somali border and cisa territory.

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
Oromos number one enemy is somalis and not Amhara as people think.Even if Amhara took over half of Oromia.Still Oromo number one enemy will be somalis.
Oromos will always be our enemies.

My ancestors built Dire Dawa and they expect they can go inside and claim a 40/40/20 ratio.

:mjlol:

Wise tweets (not my own all from twitter)

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210119_210633.jpg
    Screenshot_20210119_210633.jpg
    104.2 KB · Views: 95
  • Screenshot_20210119_210744.jpg
    Screenshot_20210119_210744.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 96
  • Screenshot_20201115_201448.jpg
    Screenshot_20201115_201448.jpg
    165.7 KB · Views: 97
  • Screenshot_20210119_212124.jpg
    Screenshot_20210119_212124.jpg
    194.8 KB · Views: 99
That is another story Noole gave some of my relatives hard time in the 90s all the way to mid 2000s.

Yes the poeple around Balbaletyi ,I am not talking about the border regions which is conflict prone due to stealing livestock.But those pockets you talk about are the ones that were driven out of the land and were in 1000s.Then it spread over to the somali border and cisa territory.

If you know Oromos in the area, you wouldn’t know what clan an individual was from unless you asked. How would you know the people back in the 90s were noole? They don’t live in that area. It’s Ittu and Qallu who live there.

feel the way you like bro. You just can’t tag an entire ethnicity with over 40million people because something a handful of Oromos committed. I can’t blame all Somalis for what the Somali Liyu were doing in Oromia in the hands of Abdi Illey. That isn’t fair to print the entire ethnicity which Marjorie had nothing to do with. But hey man, do you. Think the way you like.. I can’t change you. I’ll respect you but we can just agree to disagree with some topics, no harm it that.

If you know Oromos in the area, you wouldn’t know what clan an individual was from unless you asked. How would you know the people back in the 90s were noole? They don’t live in that area. It’s Ittu and Qallu who live there.

feel the way you like bro. You just can’t tag an entire ethnicity with over 40million people because something a handful of Oromos committed. I can’t blame all Somalis for what the Somali Liyu were doing in Oromia in the hands of Abdi Illey. That isn’t fair to print the entire ethnicity which Marjorie had nothing to do with. But hey man, do you. Think the way you like.. I can’t change you. I’ll respect you but we can just agree to disagree with some topics, no harm it that.
There is a difference between liyu polis and civilians.
Liyu polis are always sent by the ruling establishment be it under TPLF or Abye.
But the qerro weilding machettes were not sent by TPLF but jawar propaganda as well.

Two criminals were jawar and Lamma Magarsa.

I think that Oromos are likely to clash with Amharas more than anyone at the moment, with whom they have had a lot of conflict with in the past and tension between them still exist till today.

convincation

VIP

Qallu are sheekhaal right? So it is a shared area

Trending

Latest posts