Oromos or Habesha?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do you landers want oromo do you want to face ethnic genocide

Oromos muslims are very similar to us. They're one of the first people I would welcome to a more developed somaliland.

We're also a SMALL people. We don't have NUMBERS

What if we could befriend, integrate, and intermarry not all the oromos, but like 1 million of them?

I think we would all get richer and more powerful. That's all I care about.

How are we gonna boost our numbers? Tell me

You guys are hating but take this in.

How would a developed Hargeisa with a strong economy look like?

There would be people coming from all over east africa to work in the new industries.

Unless Somalis boost their population to like 40 million, then I don't see a lot of other options.

Somalis are such a small number, 14 million

Why is our population so low?!
Stupid we need to have a strong country and identity before accepting foreigners from east africa,alot of khat eating loser,i wish they were sent to labour camps to do more work but thats another story,
Letting floods of foreigner into your country its like allowing an invasion,we have problem standing on our two feet,you want to allow ajnabis to bring their problems and dirty culture to our home,the home our forefather left for us oromos,adoons ufff!!
We should close our borders limit the amount of ajnabis,the minor jobs will be given to oromos atleast they cushite but not let millions of oromos to somaliland and even give them land :mindblown::camby:

Oromos muslims are very similar to us. They're one of the first people I would welcome to a more developed somaliland.

What if we could befriend, integrate, and intermarry not all the oromos, but like 1 million of them?

You can boost your numbers by being normal people and having sex why the f*ck would you dilute tour great somali genes with some oromo shit

You are a troll,you made this new acc to diss somaliland and somalilanders,you are most definetly not a somlander

Stupid we need to have a strong country and identity before accepting foreigners from east africa,alot of khat eating loser,i wish they were sent to labour camps to do more work but thats another story,
Letting floods of foreigner into your country its like allowing an invasion,we have problem standing on our two feet,you want to allow ajnabis to bring their problems and dirty culture to our home,the home our forefather left for us oromos,adoons ufff!!
We should close our borders limit the amount of ajnabis,the minor jobs will be given to oromos atleast they cushite but not let millions of oromos to somaliland and even give them land :mindblown::camby:

I agree with everything you're saying.

We need to develop first, and then bring them over.

I wouldn't bring them over right now. In the future, yes.

two two's, we're on the same side. Forreal, I don't wanna bring them now either. Somaliland is fragile rn
Somalia not only SL is for somalis,minorities are part of somalia,but ajnabis must never be given land
If you are worried about our population,somalis breed like rabbits,simple math if each the 10mil(20mil somalis assuming half is male the other half female) have 5 kids the next gen will be 50mil

Somalia not only SL is for somalis,minorities are part of somalia,but ajnabis must never be given land
If you are worried about our population,somalis breed like rabbits,simple math if each the 10mil(20mil somalis assuming half is male the other half female) have 5 kids the next gen will be 50mil

Somaliland has to fully separate from somalia. You guys have been keeping us down for half a century.

I don't mind other qabils coming to my somaliland. But you better not wave any blue flag or we'll shoot you

:damedamn:

We not playin that "unity" BS

Somaliland has to fully separate from somalia. You guys have been keeping us down for half a century.

I don't mind other qabils coming to my somaliland. But you better not wave any blue flag or we'll shoot you

:damedamn:

We not playin that "unity" BS
Sxb i wasnt talking about a country,just saying if you dont want to lose the somali identity we shouldnt allow foreigners to invade and over populate in our lands

I love oromo bytches tho they too nice yo imagine if we ruled oromos you can smash all the Oromo bytches you want broski and so can I:ooh:

Your acting gay homie :susp:

Oromo girls :banderas:
ethiopian-people-23555430.jpg

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also Oromos seem way more adept at assimilating others than we are. Hargeisa would be speaking Afaan Isakh in no time

Fels

#trollhunter
There is defiantly an agenda why do they come to Somalia in droves? Somalia is not in a good state it's safe to say they want to expand and this point they need to leave I'm gonna reckon the local population will be fed up of these oromo and habeshits and they will start to take action.
Its somaliland not south somalia if they tried anything funny in somalia there bodies will be dragged and given to al shabbab

Status
Not open for further replies.