Oromos or Habesha?

Status
Not open for further replies.

One woman is wearing a cross and they generally have the xabashi look..what percentage of the so called oromo are in fact habasha

The invasion has started, and their population is 102 million vs Somalia's population which is 14 million, i swear we've got ginormous problems coming our way in the future as if we didn't have enough, to top it of we still stuck with a medieval mentality fighting over tuulos and qabill :snoop:

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Half the time they're indistinguishable. All that matters is that they're Ethiopian and they are not welcome. It's time for action.
Wall.jpg

There is defiantly an agenda why do they come to Somalia in droves? Somalia is not in a good state it's safe to say they want to expand and this point they need to leave I'm gonna reckon the local population will be fed up of these oromo and habeshits and they will start to take action.

Somaliland will need to create alliances with oromo to create a stronger state. Hargeisa is only going to get bigger so land rights needs to be delineated to the rightful qabils and then after give some to oromos

Are you on drugs

You guys are hating but take this in.

How would a developed Hargeisa with a strong economy look like?

There would be people coming from all over east africa to work in the new industries.

Unless Somalis boost their population to like 40 million, then I don't see a lot of other options.

Somalis are such a small number, 14 million

Why is our population so low?!

FendiFanatic

Freedom of Speech
We already used to run the game we don't need weak people who used to get ruled over for years to do shit for us.
I love oromo bytches tho they too nice yo imagine if we ruled oromos you can smash all the Oromo bytches you want broski and so can I:ooh:

Your acting gay homie :susp:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending