Oromos move to wherever Somali people are residents and complain being mistaken for Somali,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
https://www.minnpost.com/new-americ...mmunity-starts-not-so-simple-task-figuring-ou

The groups hope the data collected will help bring higher visibility to Minnesota’s Oromo population and open up city and state funding. “When [Oromo] identity is misrepresented as Somali, we feel [invisible],” said Loke. “That includes funding.”

They're basically blaming Somali's to why they're under funded.

To me they don't even look Somali, more like cheap shot to begg more free stuff.
OromoMinnesota640.jpg

They should take that as an honor damn Oromos would've still been habesha shoe shiner if it wasn't for the Somalis standing up to them

ungrateful pricks

Apollo

VIP
How come there are almost no Oromos in Europe?

All the Ethiopians I meet around here are either Tigray or Amhara.
Are Oromos too poor for tahriib?

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
They should take that as an honor damn Oromos would've still been habesha shoe shiner if it wasn't for the Somalis standing up to them

ungrateful pricks

I concur we helped them a lot even today, they live in Somalia but in the west is different they Somali as bad name and try to distance themselves. Or they're jealous we have more political power than them.

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
How come there are almost no Oromos in Europe?

All the Ethiopians I meet around here are either Tigray or Amhara.
Are Oromos too poor for tahriib?

Even in the states they're far fewer of them compare to Habesha. They're more Habesha in the states than Somali.

Theres a rise of racism in Minnesota against east african people and they are worried about being mistaken as somalis? They should just focus on the important stuff.

Even in the states they're far fewer of them compare to Habesha. They're more Habesha in the states than Somali.
It's not about the bad name they just have this grudge @Canuck was right all along they're 45 million even more if we're going by modern census yet couldn't even get their rights in a country half of it is deemed theirs they flood our country even though ours is a shithole yet after all that they complain about getting mistaken as us f*ck that

also for every one faarax/xalimo misdeeding there's one Faarax/Xalimo negating them all I say is f*ck Oromo

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
It's not about the bad name they just have this grudge @Canuck was right all along they're 45 million even more if we're going by modern census yet couldn't even get their rights in a country half of it is deemed theirs they flood our country even though ours is a shithole yet after all that they complain about getting mistaken as us f*ck that

also for every one faarax/xalimo misdeeding there's one Faarax/Xalimo negating them all I say is f*ck Oromo

Yes finally.

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP

Yes @Canuck was right I actually defended them but after I saw them complaining about us which basically means that they think they're better than us. Screw them.

King-of-GODEEY

♛♛ SSpot overlord ♛♛
They should move to Massachusetts or somewhere where there are no Somalis and stop focking following us if they don't want anything to do with us.

It's the same thing that I tried to show it. We have different culture language religion and country and bloody history. Imagine some Somalis want to somalize them. @Bahal
image.jpeg

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
they feel marginalized even though they are the biggest cushitic group in the Horn of Africa lmfao

Apollo

VIP
they feel marginalized even though they are the biggest cushitic group in the Horn of Africa lmfao

Oromos honestly aren't an ethnic group. Around 1600-1700s a bunch of warrior tribes from Southeast Ethiopia subjugated all the ethnic groups who used to live in current Oromiya (Sidamas, Agaws, Omotics, and many more) and made them speak Oromo.

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
Oromos honestly aren't an ethnic group. Around 1600-1700s a bunch of warrior tribes from Southeast Ethiopia subjugated all the ethnic groups who used to live in current Oromiya (Sidamas, Agaws, Omotics, and many more) and made them Oromo.
Makes sense

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts