Oromos marching towards Addis.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Marsin, Nov 12, 2017.

1. Bahal

Bahal ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ

Ratings:
    +22,995
    Siad Barre was born in "Ethiopia"

:drakekidding:

Africa's artificial nations is one of the major reasons the continent is fucked.

• Like Like x 3
  2. Lilafrombole

Lilafrombole

Ratings:
    +587

Nobody has ever accused you of being politically correct lol.

:faysalwtf: i am done for the day.

3. Menelik III

Menelik III

Ratings:
    +466
    What we see is the conquered or colonized mentality on the site
    There is a difference between Somalis, so you can stop lying to yourself everyday. If there wasn't then why would the Somali region expand into Somalia and somalialnd, why would they abuse different clans, why are your people still killing each other like animals?

The reason why we don't hate your people is because we are the colonizer. No reason to fret over some people who don't impact us.

4. Thegoodshepherd

Thegoodshepherd Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood

Ratings:
    +3,406
    I am from the most easternmost woreda claimed by Ethiopia, it is called Bokh. A quarter or a third of everyone on here is from land claimed by Ethiopia. I am pro Abyssinia, basically for all Amhara and Tigary to be sent back to Gondar and Mekelle. Ethiopia is a prison of nations and a relic of late 19th century imperialism.

The collapse of your country would be a boon for people like me who would like to join their land to Somalia. No Somali can be an Ethiopian, it is an oxymoron.

• Like Like x 8
    • Love Love x 1
  5. embarassing

embarassing

Ratings:
    +6,167
    Thats because your country is occupying large swathes of Somali land and has had a history of genocide and war crimes against them.
    Try reading a few times so you can grasp whats being said next time. All Somalis regardless of region or clan generally hate and mistrust ethiopia and ethiopians. I was speaking on something specific, what you're talking about is beside the point.

Lol and if you don't fret over us why are you on a Somali forum crying everyday :drakewtf:

• Like Like x 8
  6. Menelik III

Menelik III

Ratings:
    +466
    Joined for the history section, but stayed for these topics.
    Every African country was formed through imperialism. Why should we be any different? For people who claim to have conquered so much land should accept what had happened.

7. anonimo

anonimo

Ratings:
    +343
    Do you know how long ago that was? Nigga you do not have an idea how the borders of Southern K5 and Gedo have changed since then? Degoodi do not live in Afdher Zone anymore, its a Dir iyo Darood Zone.:hahaidiot:

The Degoodi moved further South and do not border the Cawlayahan anymore. The Daweed Gaadsan, Surre, Garrimari are now the buffer between the OG and Degoodi in Southern K5. After the Sayyid wars, most of the Hiiraan Surres moved South to Luuq District and Dolo Bay. The same Surres that went back to Hiiraan to help regain control of the Kabxanley and Deefow area. Saxib, the woredas are basically clan enclaves. My relatives live in Welediya/Dolo Bay Woreda and you are trying to use an outdated map as evidence. Even in Dolo Oddo, there is even a Surre presence in Kolo town; the proper Degoodi deegans start once you cross the Kolo bridge and exit the Surre farmland of Kolo. I know my shit cos this is my neck of the woods Nigga.

Jarrati/Weyb Woreda is divided by the Genale River. As you can see on that map West of the River was Degoodi, not today though! The Daweed Gaadsan settle West of the River as exemplified by the fact that Jarati became a war zone when the Daweed and Afgab fell out and the main town was abandoned. Each clan stayed on their side of the river

http://www.africa.upenn.edu/eue_web/Borena94.htm

Wallahi ask any knowledgeable and reasonable Ogaden such as BestPlaya on Somnet and they will confirm what I have just told you. From Bohol Garas in Luuq District to the lush Ceel Kari mountains, the Southern K5 Dir clans are undivided.:win:

Last edited: Nov 14, 2017
  8. Bahal

Bahal ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ

Ratings:
    +22,995
    You should focus on the Oromos and Amharas coming for your people in the near future.

:hemad:

9. ManlikeYJ

ManlikeYJ

Ratings:
    +166
    Stfu u aidstopian. Ur end is near. Er:chrisfreshhah::banderas: are Coming 4 u. U and amxaar Will be chopper to pieces and fed to Th dogs. And oromo Will be brought to Their rightful place, The plantation fields with the bantus.

10. Marsin

Marsin

Ratings:
    +119
    Cayda iyo aflagaadada inaga ilaliya, rag waaweyn baanu nahay ileen :birdman:

• Like Like x 1
  11. Thegoodshepherd

Thegoodshepherd Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood

Ratings:
    +3,406
    @embarassing did you know that the Somali party is excluded from EPRDF? They did not even include Somalis who are the 3rd largest ethnic group in the power structure at all. The Tigray have 38 seats in parliament to the Somali's 24 when Somalis are clearly larger.

That may be the case but I have yet to see any evidence of the Degodiye having abandoned their land west of the Weyib.

Dir have no claims in Gedo. You live there under the good graces of Reer Xasan, I would urge you to not push your luck.

:camby:

• Like Like x 1
  12. embarassing

embarassing

Ratings:
    +6,167
    I didn't know that, but its not surprising either. Sad state Somalis are in. :kanyehmm:

13. anonimo

anonimo

Ratings:
    +343
    Kulaha evidence. Do not embarrass yourself further, Degoodi live in Liben Zone, not Afdheer. Ask my Nigga Marsin. West of the River is Gaadsan, hard to swallow I see. Think of the farming potential of Southern K5. We and the OG's eating good.:ahh:

As for Luuq district, Reer Xassan and us are divided by the river, they are on the Gedo side and we are on the Bay side near the border. Beeri Hore Wala Kala Baxay Saxib!

Last edited: Nov 14, 2017
  14. Young Popeye

Young Popeye

Ratings:
    +271
    Afar and Harari are also excluded from eprdf but that was under the advice of the westerners. We arent ethiopians anyway we are adal so it doesnt matter. TPLF however has formed alliances with Adal they are just now in a situation where they cant pull out of their states due to the international scene. They cant declare independence as they have been commissioned to play police in the region. Ethiopia never won in ogaden they never won against imam ahmed either it was all europeans and continues to be europeans. hopefully thats clear

• Love Love x 1
  15. Xaagi-Cagmadigtee

Xaagi-Cagmadigtee Hanaqaadka Horumarka

Ratings:
    +529
    I would be remiss if I did not mention Somali ethos is based on divisiveness, be it politics or kinship. Honestly I no longer subscribe to Somaliweyn. I will even go a step farther and encourage Somaliland, Beesha Dheexey, to declare independence, so long as there is genuine reconciliation with other clans.

Also, days of unilateral Amhara rule are over. Tigray are on borrowed time.

Verification:
reCAPTCHA verification is loading. Please refresh the page if it does not load.
Draft saved Draft deleted