Oromos marching towards Addis.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Young Popeye

Call me pops
Amhaaras aren't even relevant anymore, they've been reduced to nothing by the minority TPLF, if u really think about it's really up to Illey and the Liyu weather the TPLF stays in power or not, they can really flood in weapons thru the boarder and ARM the amhaaras and oromos to the teeth, but Iley is a pussy

:dead: so illey should arm them so they can invade somalia?. illey and ogaden will play the weapons blockade role even after ogaden is independent and no weapons will ever go to oromo/amhara

I would be remiss if I did not mention Somali ethos is based on divisiveness, be it politics or kinship. Honestly I no longer subscribe to Somaliweyn. I will even go a step farther and encourage Somaliland, Beesha Dheexey, to declare independence, so long as there is genuine reconciliation with other clans.

Also, days of unilateral Amhara rule are over. Tigray are on borrowed time.

Xaagi, that is shortsightedness. We are not ready for nationhood as Qabil comes before Qaran, but to accept the status quo is to accept being subordinates to our belligerent neighbours. Rome wasn't built in a day!

p.s Check your inbox in that group email, sent you the journal.

:dead: so illey should arm them so they can invade somalia?. illey and ogaden will play the weapons blockade role even after ogaden is independent and no weapons will ever go to oromo/amhara
Lol what I'm is saying at this moment in Ethiopias history, fat boy Iley is very crucial to TPLF existence, like u said the only reason the oromos and amhaaras don't have any arms is because he's blocking it, his bargaining chips is much higher than b4 and he has to take advantage of it

Young Popeye

Call me pops
You're wrong. Not all Amharas support Ethiopian-ness and there are many in other group that support Ethiopian-ness. You guys have this black and white view of Ethiopia but not everyone fits in a box. Which is why i am surprised when @Menelik III makes such bold claims. If you truly know Ethiopians then you would understand why there no ground swell of support of either the government or opposition. Ethiopia is too complicated to be explained so simply.

Btw my views are my own and does not represent the whole of Amhara people. I don't really have that much attachment to my Amhara-ness since i grew up in Addis. I will however speak up if i don't agree with something. I don't demonize Tigrayans because that would be demonizing my nephews, i don't demonize the Oromos, Somali, Debub etc that would be demonizing my cousins. I don't gamble with my families life, even in hypothetical online arguments.
why dont you just start a thread that you believe amhara people dont exist and they are just real ethiopians :dead: any non amhara that supports amahra is a coon. Gurege is a well known coon civilization that doesnt even want a regional state and are embarrassed to call themselves gurege. Amhara unity is not only opposed by locals but europeans so u can never achieve meneliks mass starvation policy or the amhara republic again

Young Popeye

Call me pops
Lol what I'm is saying at this moment in Ethiopias history, fat boy Iley is very crucial to TPLF existence, like u said the only reason the oromos and amhaaras don't have any arms is because he's blocking it, his bargaining chips is much higher than b4 and he has to take advantage of it

I'll tell you what was told to Illey behind closed doors and everyone believes it. TPLF said explicitly that the westerners were worried that lley is running around freely and that they are trusting him despite western pleas to revoke his power . Abdis camp are fully aware that TPLF literally only want to control tigrayan state and a hidden force is pressuring them to control the menelik created status quo. Understanding that why would illey risk a confrontation with a western force by trying to blackmail tplf.

come on oromo get your rights and defeat woyane , ina illey kill all of Ogaden men and there villages are all (widowed females )you can't see single men when you travel through Ogaden because ina illey and his troops kill all the men in Ogaden all ogaden females asking marriage from oromos because they are all widowed and there men died in the hands of ina illey troops , Ogaden will be wiped entirely by oromos jaarso will no longer be gabaar and gerri garaad , this shit is over

come on oromo get your rights and defeat woyane , ina illey kill all of Ogaden men and there villages are all (widowed females )you can't see single men when you travel through Ogaden because ina illey and his troops kill all the men in Ogaden all ogaden females asking marriage from oromos because they are all widowed and there men died in the hands of ina illey troops , Ogaden will be wiped entirely by oromos jaarso will no longer be gabaar and gerri garaad , this shit is over
Say what? Jaarso gonna wipe out ogaden? How about you jaarsos wipe out the indian and chinese business men first who owns 90% of your farm lands:mjlol:

Insha'Allah the streets will run red with blood

:rejoice:
097f9a62499e08d75295dadb0114ab98_aklex-meme-disgusted-girl_608-811.jpeg

Say what? Jaarso gonna wipe out ogaden? How about you jaarsos wipe out the indian and chinese business men first who owns 90% of your farm lands:mjlol:

i said jaarso will no longer be gabaar and gerri garaad , jaarso is small compared to oromos who will wipe out the left ina illey troops, jaarso now defeat gerri by its own and ina illey is crying because its left hand gerri troops are beated at best and gerri villages are empty and they all entered jigjiga which is now a next target no body is gonna help you with your war with oromos, so be prepared little OG puppets

i said jaarso will no longer be gabaar and gerri garaad , jaarso is small compared to oromos who will wipe out the left ina illey troops, jaarso now defeat gerri by its own and ina illey is crying because its left hand gerri troops are beated at best and gerri villages are empty and they all entered jigjiga which is now a next target no body is gonna help you with your war with oromos, so be prepared little OG puppets
Are u Oromo lol

What the f*ck is jaarso to begin with? Nigga your jaarso elders are crying on YouTube begging Abdi Iley and you here making empty threats.
Where did jaarso beat gerri koombe?
Does jaarso even have a outdated rifle at all? Or you gonna invade Jigjiga with machetes?:mjkkk:

So the somali lives they took recently are worthless?

Its you who has issues, show some loyalty to your own ppl dufaar

:mahubowtf: i hope they all kill eachother - the more the better
Somali people and Oromo people should not be fighting over something TPLF orchestrated we have too many problems of our own and the Oromo are clearly suffering enough stop with the nonsense Somalis will do better and we should be focusing on rebuilding the country first

Somali people and Oromo people should not be fighting over something TPLF orchestrated we have too many problems of our own and the Oromo are clearly suffering enough stop with the nonsense Somalis will do better and we should be focusing on rebuilding the country first

I am from somaliland

:tacky: They are devils don't let them fool you into being sympathetic, they killed 50 or more somali's
and sent poisoned khat to us no longer than 2 months ago

Karma Karma

I am from somaliland

:tacky: They are devils don't let them fool you into being sympathetic, they killed 50 or more somali's
and sent poisoned khat to us no longer than 2 months ago

Karma Karma
you right but I blame TPLF those pigs under Meles tried to INVADE SOMALIA !!! they are the true devils and yes Oromos may be doing some stuff but they are also brainwashed they literally have no control over their shit they are so lost they can barely unite and get weapons its amazing and quite sad but as for the relationship between Oromo and Somali I think its time we take habesha out of our lands politics etc. Somalia needs to rebuild and rethink everything we shouldnt allow Ethiopia to divide us and have us fighting with our neighbors they will kill us too they using us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts