Oromos marching towards Addis.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Somali's have always occupied SL and ogaden, this report is fake news and a very old
article. They thought somali's were white for heavens sake

:gucciwhat:
well this was written long ago not recent so there maybe some truth to it and plus they are cushitic as well so it is not impossible they literally border us and have been right next to us since forever our numbers are the same too so i dont know something is fishy about our history overall.....but like I said they are not the enemy trust me I know many Oromo and they really have an obsession with us and some even claim to be us but that is another story ...the true problem is not them its TPLF time for them to go !!!!

well this was written long ago not recent so there maybe some truth to it and plus they are cushitic as well so it is not impossible they literally border us and have been right next to us since forever our numbers are the same too so i dont know something is fishy about our history overall.....but like I said they are not the enemy trust me I know many Oromo and they really have an obsession with us and some even claim to be us but that is another story ...the true problem is not them its TPLF time for them to go !!!!

DNA results do not lie, we have no relation to this ppl at all.

Yes they claim to be somali, its annoying wallahi. Alhamduiallah with our abtri system and how
we all know eachother kinda - you cant fake it

Young Popeye

Call me pops
you right but I blame TPLF those pigs under Meles tried to INVADE SOMALIA !!! they are the true devils and yes Oromos may be doing some stuff but they are also brainwashed they literally have no control over their shit they are so lost they can barely unite and get weapons its amazing and quite sad but as for the relationship between Oromo and Somali I think its time we take habesha out of our lands politics etc. Somalia needs to rebuild and rethink everything we shouldnt allow Ethiopia to divide us and have us fighting with our neighbors they will kill us too they using us

Meles would of invaded eritrea and brought them back into Ethiopia before he would think about going after Somalia.
read: https://www.globalresearch.ca/wikileaks-reveals-u-s-twisted-ethiopia-s-arm-to-invade-somalia/22512

Yes they claim to be somali, its annoying wallahi. Alhamduiallah with our abtri system and how
anyways to focus on Somalia is better we dont need fucking dirty xabesha I hate them more than the oromo and on top of that the Somali government should not take TPLF as friends they are enemies .....of course they are going to brainwash our people into thinking they can fight al shabab for us but really they are playing with the lives of cushitic peoples to stay in power they think we are stupid like the oromo

funny thing is they do have Somali DNA or maybe the samples they use match Somali people I saw it from a thread on here

Gambar

VIP
I am from somaliland

:tacky: They are devils don't let them fool you into being sympathetic, they killed 50 or more somali's
and sent poisoned khat to us no longer than 2 months ago

Karma Karma

They are sheegaato, they claimed they were displaced from Somaliland as if they are native to it.

anyways to focus on Somalia is better we dont need fucking dirty xabesha I hate them more than the oromo and on top of that the Somali government should not take TPLF as friends they are enemies .....of course they are going to brainwash our people into thinking they can fight al shabab for us but really they are playing with the lives of cushitic peoples to stay in power they think we are stupid like the oromo
You do realize that we have a region within Ethiopia, right? and that the oromos are expanding its lands and taking over our lands.
There are somali sheegads in our region in ethiopia like the jaarso who in 2004 voted to be part of oromia regional state.

We from the somali region in ethiopia should focus on our region, you on the other hand should focus on your country Somalia.

Are u Oromo lol
No i am not oromo i am Somali but the truth is bitter gerri is being defeated through out there villages in faafan and there families flee to jigjiga and several hundered of liyuu captured by jaarso after they attacked them and asked every Somali clan to do the same with the Jaarso that settle within them but most of them didn't agree

No i am not oromo i am Somali but the truth is bitter gerri is being defeated through out there villages in faafan and there families flee to jigjiga and several hundered of liyuu captured by jaarso after they attacked them and asked every Somali clan to do the same with the Jaarso that settle within them but most of them didn't agree
State who you are before stating those ridiculous claims, atleast bring some proof where it stands exactly what your saying.

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
Oromos want to fight the ethnicity with 0 percent of the political power in the country and not the Habesha that control them :dead: This is why Somalis and Habesha cant take Oromos seriously.

What the f*ck is jaarso to begin with? Nigga your jaarso elders are crying on YouTube begging Abdi Iley and you here making empty threats.
Where did jaarso beat gerri koombe?/?
Does jaarso even have a outdated rifle at all? Or you gonna invade Jigjiga with machetes?:mjkkk:
What the f*ck is jaarso to begin with? Nigga your jaarso elders are crying on YouTube begging Abdi Iley and you here making empty threats.
Where did jaarso beat gerri koombe?
Does jaarso even have a outdated rifle at all? Or you gonna invade Jigjiga with machetes?:mjkkk:
State who you are before stating those ridiculous claims, atleast bring some proof where it stands exactly what your saying.

there is no proof ediot awadai death tall was 50 and ethiopian press said it was 3 persons , you believe that ?got the real statistics? ethiopia don't give you much information cause they are defeated and afraid both tigree and ina illey troops are dying in a fast rate walhi , you don't need to look at one side we live within jaarso we settle with them we know them ina illey foots got into a big mudy this time , these are not the miskiins he use to kill and call them whenever names he want.... this people are savage they kill our people in Awdaday and cut them into a pieces , you think that this is easy thing like miskiin ONLF you call them whatever you wanted these are Oromos united against Somalis who colonize themselves and have the worst record of human being abuse and violent against there own people. accept the defeat and the biggest defeat is coming so pray for your God

Oromos want to fight the ethnicity with 0 percent of the political power in the country and not the Habesha that control them :dead: This is why Somalis and Habesha cant take Oromos seriously.
you know what they say ,Once a xoolo always a xoolo
:mjhaps:
there is no proof ediot awadai death tall was 50 and ethiopian press said it was 3 persons , you believe that ?got the real statistics? ethiopia don't give you much information cause they are defeated and afraid both tigree and ina illey troops are dying in a fast rate walhi , you don't need to look at one side we live within jaarso we settle with them we know them ina illey foots got into a big mudy this time , these are not the miskiins he use to kill and call them whenever names he want.... this people are savage they kill our people in Awdaday and cut them into a pieces , you think that this is easy thing like miskiin ONLF you call them whatever you wanted these are Oromos united against Somalis who colonize themselves and have the worst record of human being abuse and violent against there own people. accept the defeat and the biggest defeat is coming so pray for your God
what the f*ck did i just read? :yacadiim:Af soomaliga maad taqaanta? somali yaad ka tahay?

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
Oromos are divided into clan, cultures ( oromo,Somali, Habesha and others) religion, region and the list goes on and on. They are more divided than Somalis. somalis cant be defeated , just remember oromos are surrounded by enemy from all sides with more experience, money, and political strength than oromos.
you know what they say ,Once a xoolo always a xoolo
:mjhaps:
Somalis should get half East Hararghe Zone the river areas of Bale Zone & Guji just saying

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts