oromos furious at ethiopian claiming oromo culture - are oromos hypocrites??

they flip flop when convenient, when oromia state police enter there town they’re oromo and when somali state police enter they’re somali.
they do the opposite with the taxmen too. When Somali state taxmen enter their town they’re Oromo, when Oromo taxmen enter their town their Somali.

Last edited:
Majority claim Oromo. The only Jarso who are actually Somali are those who are actually Somali. The Bal’ad, Usman etc who are all Absame.
The Cusman along with the Cumar are Dir, Warra Balcad are Absame Daarood. All three are part of Walabu but the majority of this clan are Dir. The Cusman were part of the older Warra Dirre as you have previously pointed out in this thread:

However, there are others as any Afran Qallo with distant Muslim names in their Abtirsi are Somali or associated Muslim ethnic groups who lived in Hararghe before the pagan Oromo expansion. For example, the Warra Ali, Warra Maxammed, Warra Abraan/Cibraan in the Jaarso are not of Oromo origin.

What is not questionable though is that Jaarso is an Oromo name as it is found in non-Hararghe Oromos.

What subclan of Jaarso is this woman?

Last edited:
The Cusman along with the Cumar are Dir, Warra Balcad are Absame Daarood. All three are part of Walabu but the majority of this clan are Dir. The Cusman were part of the older Warra Dirre as you have previously pointed out in this thread:

However, there are others as any Afran Qallo with distant Muslim names in their Abtirsi are Somali or associated Muslim ethnic groups who lived in Hararghe before the pagan Oromo expansion. For example, the Warra Ali, Warra Maxammed, Warra Abraan/Cibraan in the Jaarso are not of Oromo origin.

What is not questionable though is that Jaarso is an Oromo name as it is found in non-Hararghe Oromos.

What subclan of Jaarso is this woman?
Thanks for pointing things out I didn’t want to type out.

Not sure of which subclan. I came across a TikTok with a bunch of people through it out their clan names.

Have no opinion on her message but the Oromo girl is one nasty , i just look at her account, she is probably "muslim" too

Last edited:

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
That habesha girl…
Animated GIF

Trending