Oromos are so close to Somalis

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
these aren't oromos if thats what your thinking
They are sudanese. I like their dance
Giannis Antetokounmpo Dancing GIF by Milwaukee Bucks

I’ve been been told that by ajnabis that Ethiopians and Somalis are the same race all the time. That statement makes me feel icky for some reason .

Oromo xalimo looks :lawd: . Somali xalimo needs to step down and let someone else represent us. Very very awkward throughout and she looks malnourished the oromo girl was carrying the video

I said that before Somalis who eat extra cooked soft pasta have terrible teeth and awkward mouth area.

Regardless I congratulate the xalimoo Somalis are haters they put eachothers down say mashallah and move on. She's prolly the religious introvert raliyo xalimoo type going by her awkward temperament.

Let her be sxb.

:drakekidding:

Somali's are the most Caucascoid in Africa I think. After that I might go for Jordanian and Chechen women they are very nice and concervative.

The Tigray are more Eurasian shifted, saaxiib; I think they’re around 53% Eurasian whereas Somalis are 40%.

What do Jordanian or Chechen have over Horn African women? Stick to your own, mate.

Somali's are the most Caucascoid in Africa I think. After that I might go for Jordanian and Chechen women they are very nice and concervative.

Not true Amhara & Tigrayans have more semite admixture than average Somali and they don't claim Arabs. Long story short We're probably a hybrid version of Nilotes mixed with north African Sudanis with minimum middle eastern influence.

@Apollo is that a good summary?

We should thank Bantu south Sudani Nilotes for our big high stature gene.

#Sanunad_Science

The Tigray are more Eurasian shifted, saaxiib; I think they’re around 53% Eurasian whereas Somalis are 40%.

What do Jordanian or Chechen have over Horn African women? Stick to your own, mate.
But tigrayans are very static and have hard skin. Just look up Ccechen women they are very beutifull and intelligent and concervative. I like women that look very Caucascoid.

Not true Amhara & Tigrayans have more semite admixture than average Somali and they don't claim Arabs. Long story short We're probably a hybrid version of Nilotes mixed with north African Sudanis with minimum middle eastern influence.

@Apollo is that a good summary?

We should thank Bantu south Sudani Nilotes for our big high stature genes.

R2qFh.gif

We're not Bantus, mate:ufdup:

Bok.jpg

EaF3ADbXsAEqy1g.jpeg

ad918c0fd95925060da065a15b00ee56.jpg

Trending

Latest posts