Oromos are so close to Somalis

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
I hope you're trolling, bro.

Don't tell me you believe the Sheik Isaaq-Banu Hashim myth.
Come On Reaction GIF by NBA

The Tigray are more Eurasian shifted, saaxiib; I think they’re around 53% Eurasian whereas Somalis are 40%.

What do Jordanian or Chechen have over Horn African women? Stick to your own, mate.
I thought Tigrays and Amharas were 45% eurasian 55% SSA, didn't know they were majority eurasian, good for them.
The kinky hair makes even less sense.

This is why I would swap Oromo's for Somali Bantu in a sec. At-least Oromo's are related to us.

Oromo are Cushites so I don't know why people are so confused here. Yes, the closest people in the Horn to us are the Afar and Saho probably but Oromos aren't impossibly far from us.

Amhara and Tigray though them niggas are dark dhago cas

I thought Tigrays and Amharas were 45% eurasian 55% SSA, didn't know they were majority eurasian, good for them.
The kinky hair makes even less sense.

I'll have to double check but I recall that figure being correct.

It is strange that they have kinkier hair than Somalis.

I'll have to double check but I recall that figure being correct.

It is strange that they have kinkier hair than Somalis.
I think they sexually selected for kinky hair, if you check their medieval paintings they'd give the same afros, light skin and bug eyes to religious figures. Seems like that was their beauty standards.
2865849484_e79311d1c5_b.jpg

1d725cbbbb81989e0a7553673b0761b1.jpg

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Oromo women have a better bodies then xalimos oromos in general have better bodies then lamagoodles. I think its because the food they eat
If xaalimos are bad bodied then so are faraaxs. Madhow men bodies are just as good as their women, asian male bodies are just as bad as their women. So if we are bad then so are you faraxs, I mean I’ve already had ajnabi tell me about Yall 💀 not to mention your big asses.
8FC0DB81-7249-4018-AF25-2F86C744DF0B.jpeg

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Not true Amhara & Tigrayans have more semite admixture than average Somali and they don't claim Arabs. Long story short We're probably a hybrid version of Nilotes mixed with north African Sudanis with minimum middle eastern influence.

@Apollo is that a good summary?

We should thank Bantu south Sudani Nilotes for our big high stature gene.

#Sanunad_Science
Lol they aren’t bantu, just pure nilotes. Don’t insult Nilotic people :trash::snoop::ufdup:

If they mixed with them anymore than like 20% they would have become midgets, look what happened to oromo, midgets. Nilotes are tall af

Last edited: