Oromo trying to remove Somali/Hararis from Harar area

Status
Not open for further replies.

Young Popeye

Call me pops
The Oromo are trying to ethnically cleanse their regions of non Oromo inhabitants by intimidation, deportation and other forms. They have deported a few Amhara in the west and now in the East Harar region, the Sheekhaal are being kicked out of the Harar area by Oromo bandits, there's also reports of massacres of hawiye in babile. Last week 1000 Oromo hooligans burned down a hotel owned by a Harari

Harari owned hotel vandalized by Oromo barbarians

35051113_1781513448558603_583867109872762880_n.jpg

Heyyall

Just keeping it real
The Oromo are trying to ethnically cleanse their regions of non Oromo inhabitants by intimidation, deportation and other forms. They have deported a few Amhara in the west and now in the East Harar region, the Sheekhaal are being kicked out of the Harar area by Oromo bandits, there's also reports of massacres of hawiye in babile. Last week 1000 Oromo hooligans burned down a hotel owned by a Harari

Harari owned hotel vandalized by Oromo barbarians

35051113_1781513448558603_583867109872762880_n.jpg
WTF is up with these oromos

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
How are rural Oromo threating Somalis right next to their capital ? Somalis, Habesha and Harari need to have a meeting to deal with the Oromo threat

sheekale passed on like a football by Ogadens into oromia and then oromo kick them out, dont feel sorry for them, Oagden kicked out shekaal after they got arrogant and killed many Ogaden families in raaso, to be honest shekaal had a civil war where they killed 300 of their own people in one day several years ago,

when they demanded raaso is placed with oromia we said no, or Iley said no, can you imagien, they would have lost raaso to oromo and been killed,

waa confused race, are they hutus or hutus becomer in 1991?

4 Ogaden presidents have become president of harrar, they have an alliance with Ogaden and know how to play the game the hararis, they will survive, i feel sorry foer the oromised confused dirs who are somali one day and oromo the next day like akisho and jaarso, gurgura - becasue of their hate for Oadgen the became oromo and are now being killed,

something is going on in ethipia,. cabi iley in one kicked out 500 ahmaars from jigjiga and took back houses that belonged to Jidwaaq Absame ahmaars took in mangusut era, liyu police literally beat them with sticks,

we also kicked out oromo, ahmaars are kicking out tigre in their thousnads back to tigre region, oromo are killing dirs and ahmaars in their region, they also killed karanly and idoors ,

ethiopia is becoming very ethnicisied,

Oagden has virtually wiped out idoor back to somaliland from hawd, mareahsna nd majwerteens ahve been deported, hawadly has been karbashed on the border, so have ccayr hutus, we deported them,

we will help the hararis but i do feel sorry for the karanly, sheekal, dir and idoors who have run away to oromo from Oagden thinking the oromo will help them,

oromo waa bantu like by nature, aggressive and wild

XaajiXumbo

Always Venture, Always Win
sheekale passed on like a football by Ogadens into oromia and then oromo kick them out, dont feel sorry for them, Oagden kicked out shekaal after they got arrogant and killed many Ogaden families in raaso, to be honest shekaal had a civil war where they killed 300 of their own people in one day several years ago,

when they demanded raaso is placed with oromia we said no, or Iley said no, can you imagien, they would have lost raaso to oromo and been killed,

4 Ogaden presidents have become president of harrar, they have an alliance with Ogaden and know how to play the game the hararis, they will survive, i feel sorry foer the oromised confused dirs who are somali one day and oromo the next day like akisho and jaarso, gurgura - becasue of their hate for Oadgen the became oromo and are now being killed,

something is going on in ethipia,. cabi iley in one kicked out 500 ahmaars from jigjiga and took back houses that belonged to Jidwaaq Absame ahmaars took in mangusut era, liyu police literally beat them with sticks,

we also kicked out oromo, ahmaars are kicking out tigre in their thousnads back to tigre region, oromo are killing dirs and ahmaars in their region, they also killed karanly and idoors ,

Oagden has virtually wiped out idoor back to somaliland from hawd, mareahsna nd majwerteens ahve been deported, hawadly has been karbashed on the border, so have ccayr hutus, we deported them,

we will help the hararis but i do feel sorry for the karanly, sheekal, dir and idoors who have run away to oromo from Oagden thinking the oromo will help them,

:rejoice:Ogadens haa noolato, Galmudug and Jubaland should also be absorbed into Somali Galbeed nation under Sacad Makahiil (curudka Ogadens) President, and a Sacad prime minister, imagine the strategic land mass, Mashallah.

XaajiXumbo

Always Venture, Always Win
Do you know of Oromo Hawiye's? There's a friend of mine who said he's Oromo Hayiwe who's family comes from Babile

Unlike the darood and Dirs of Somalis, Hawiye Somalis see Oromos as an extension of themselves a Cushitic brother closer to them then so called Arabs that darood and dir prefer.

Unlike the darood and Dirs of Somalis, Hawiye Somalis see Oromos as an extension of themselves a Cushitic brother closer to them then so called Arabs that darood and dir prefer.

That's true, I never knew my Hawiye parents to hate on Oromos until I moved to my parent's parts lol

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
:rejoice:Ogadens haa noolato, Galmudug and Jubaland should also be absorbed into Somali Galbeed nation under Sacad Makahiil (curudka Ogadens) President, and a Sacad prime minister, imagine the strategic land mass, Mashallah.

Cagdheer ha burburto. Jubaland is my state not some ''agah agah seizure rat''

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP

Dir are proud Somalis and never claim Arabs. They just hate Oromos because historically Dir suffered from the Oromo expansion when Adal Sultanate collapsed. I think you're talking about Isaaq who claim Quraysh tribe just like Darood.

Jubaland is Mareexaan and Mareexaan is Jubaland not some land squatting disgusting boon from focking Garissa

Shut up you

images.jpeg

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:
ewHrQz4.jpg

:pachah1::pachah1::pachah1::pachah1:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts