Oromo trying to remove Somali/Hararis from Harar area

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Oromo are trying to ethnically cleanse their regions of non Oromo inhabitants by intimidation, deportation and other forms. They have deported a few Amhara in the west and now in the East Harar region, the Sheekhaal are being kicked out of the Harar area by Oromo bandits, there's also reports of massacres of hawiye in babile. Last week 1000 Oromo hooligans burned down a hotel owned by a Harari

Harari owned hotel vandalized by Oromo barbarians

35051113_1781513448558603_583867109872762880_n.jpg

You do know the TPLF directly indicated it was causing tension all over the country recently right?

They are the ones who started the issue between the Jarso and Geri-Koombe in the Jinnasan area. They have the Wolayta and Sidama fighting in Hawasa, Oromo forces and Liyyu police etc.

This is their tactics to keep a bit more of power as the OPDO and AMDN have pretty much have them the finger. The EPRDF is split in 2 coalitions and the TPLF can’t handle not having power.

The issue in Harar is unfortunate, but to go on a stupid rant online and talk about a matter you have no clue about is retarded.

Listen, I understand you hate Oromos, that is fine. Just keep our name out of your filthy mouth and stop trying to cause issues.

The Sheekhal are fine. Oromos from the Qallu(not Qallo) clan in Hararge are Sheekash and have always claimed being so. They know their roots and are a respected bunch. Don’t create something that isn’t there.

Unless you’re a paid agent online causing drama like every other TPLF sympathizer.

Young Popeye

Call me pops
You do know the TPLF directly indicated it was causing tension all over the country recently right?

They are the ones who started the issue between the Jarso and Geri-Koombe in the Jinnasan area. They have the Wolayta and Sidama fighting in Hawasa, Oromo forces and Liyyu police etc.

This is their tactics to keep a bit more of power as the OPDO and AMDN have pretty much have them the finger. The EPRDF is split in 2 coalitions and the TPLF can’t handle not having power.

The issue in Harar is unfortunate, but to go on a stupid rant online and talk about a matter you have no clue about is retarded.

Listen, I understand you hate Oromos, that is fine. Just keep our name out of your filthy mouth and stop trying to cause issues.

The Sheekhal are fine. Oromos from the Qallu(not Qallo) clan in Hararge are Sheekash and have always claimed being so. They know their roots and are a respected bunch. Don’t create something that isn’t there.

Unless you’re a paid agent online causing drama like every other TPLF sympathizer.

Gala i never forced u to comment on my posts, i already told you in your other post that your a pagan. did tplf hack your account when u said "gala will destroy hararis"? tplf didnt build us a wall to divide us, we know galas since the middle ages, do you think im some foreigner who doesnt know anything about galas. you stole all the farm land surrounding harar and you pagans are now getting scared that you will lose it. gala crimes will be exposed. your a worthless gala now cry yourself to sleep.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending