Oromo State annexes Somali lands.

Hawd constituted from the borders with Mudug all the way to Dire Dawa. And a significant part of Geri land were part of Hawd (historically). Today it mostly refers to the land your people inhabit.

Do you want me to take you serious with your sketch? kkk You've included land from your neighbouring clans :mjlol:
Sxb if I included land from neighbouring clans that won't exceed 5-7% and won't make that much difference, almost all of it or all are isaaq majority. Point out where I included others?

Geri are natives to soil though what you on about.:deadrose:

They even said in the video that they are the Geri community of SSC. What people don’t realize is that Geri are integrated into every single region that they live, and tend to have good relations with the clans that live with/next to them. And therefore don’t ‘stand out’. Which for some reason leads many people to think that Geri are ‘outsiders’ if they are not in Faafan.

Let this be the first and last surprise to people. Otherwise we will pop out where you’d expect us the least :manny:

Last edited:
Yeah they live in wajeer south with OG Mz bahgeri and Makahiil that’s why I always thought they were ogaadeen until I came to the west and learned more about clans.

So you never thought about any form of distinct differences between Geri and Bah Geri? Wale, the Geris you met must have been camouflages kkk:lolbron:

On another note, out of all OG sub-clans, it’s Makahiil that we live with the most. Both in Wardheer and in Wajeer.

So you never thought about any form of distinct differences between Geri and Bah Geri? Wale, the Geris you met must have been camouflages kkk:lolbron:

On another note, out of all OG sub-clans, it’s Makahiil that we live with the most. Both in Wardheer and in Wajeer.
TbH nobody differentiated the geri as some sort of of a different clan like the other non OG clans that must’ve got to my head. It’s the abayonis both in wardheer and wajeer right ?

TbH nobody differentiated the geri as some sort of of a different clan like the other non OG clans that must’ve got to my head. It’s the abayonis both in wardheer and wajeer right ?

Yeah, Wardheer is essentially almost entirely Aba Yonis. Wajeer is a bit mixed, but Aba Yonis have a significant presence there as well.

Abaq

VIP
That guy is Samaroon lol.
1685530356473.jpeg

Trending

Latest posts