Oromo refugees welcomed in Somaliland region of Somalia

Status
Not open for further replies.
He didn't welcome then he just urged the prior to be hospitable towards people coming from Ethiopia.

This happened yesterday:
A mob in Hargeisa surrounded an oromo in his car church the police at the end ain't doing shit
Crazy people, I myself don’t care for jigjiga or anything outside our white ordained godly borders.As a somalilander I hope all of somaliweyn except Somaliland becomes Oromo, we can get independence that way.

La Xawla

Long Live the Somali Republic
How the hell does Somaliland benefit from this? Dumb move, especially when said people are killing fellow Somalis next door.

He didn't welcome then he just urged the prior to be hospitable towards people coming from Ethiopia.

This happened yesterday:
A mob in Hargeisa surrounded an oromo in his car church the police at the end ain't doing shit

This is like 5 years ago.

What’s up with all this old footage from Silaanyos deportations if Oromos being time stamped as current events?

Crazy people, I myself don’t care for jigjiga or anything outside our white ordained godly borders.As a somalilander I hope all of somaliweyn except Somaliland becomes Oromo, we can get independence that way.

So every quarter your become a SL or PL?

So now that we are in Q3 you’re a SLer and by Q4 you’re a Puntlander and by Q1 2019 you’re Reer Kismaayo?

:bell:

LittleNileRiver

Keepin Southies in check since 1998
Reer isxaaq want to diametrically oppose the rest of somalis on every single issue. La xowla
I want to express my deepest apologies to @Kingcobra for insulting Reer Djibouti on the thread about the Garacad port. I'm happy we're all united in our concern of the Oromo terrorism in K5 and mass migration to the Somali peninsula.
Reer Djibouti is more than welcomed in Puntland. :gaasdrink:

I want to express my deepest apologies to @Kingcobra for insulting Reer Djibouti on the thread about the Garacad port. I'm happy we're all united in our concern of the Oromo terrorism in K5 and mass migration to the Somali peninsula.

Puntites need to support Ciise.

(I found out Fadumo Ceelaanyo aka Habar Majeerteen was Ciise from an Ciise woman) :dzmxmmb:

Cadde Muuse's government actually sent aid to Djibouti when they were fighting Eritrea.

https://www.bbc.com/somali/news/story/2008/06/080616_xoolo_puntland.shtml

VIP
Puntites need to support Ciise.

(I found out Fadumo Ceelaanyo aka Habar Majeerteen was Ciise from an Ciise woman) :dzmxmmb:

Cadde Muuse's government actually sent aid to Djibouti when they were fighting Eritrea.

https://www.bbc.com/somali/news/story/2008/06/080616_xoolo_puntland.shtml

Come here :friendhug:

Noolaada reer majeertenia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending