Oromo protestors allegedly round up and "massacre" 54 Amxaaro like it's Mogadishu in 1991

of course not you dog, but the enemy of my enemy is my friend today,

oromo are an enemy and will be forever with their massive horde, but today i will watch as they burn each other

ps: insult me again and see what happens to you,
Teeri you crazy bastard
He has called you out boy

Somalia should cut deals with Oromo for the release of Ogaden. It will be hard but its a good oppurtunity for Somalis to at least have more freedom.

Ethnic hate is on the rise, this will lead to people goin back to their homelands and large cities. It will benefit Somalis geopolitically in the long run.

You were blinded by oromos ruling Ethiopia you forgot and started behaving like Naftanya.

Anyway war is inevitable against Tigray.
But Abye will be finished.

Afaworki will be ruling Ethiopia from behind the scenes.

Oromo ruled before, but I was expecting more from a party that was finally resisting being a puppet to tigrayan elitist interests. not to mention abiy's initial moves were good-releasing political prisoners, welcoming exiled parties back like onlf and olf, and making peace with eritrea.
then as usual, he went back to dictatorship mode.

tigray is in a good position to defend itself for sure.

Somalia should cut deals with Oromo for the release of Ogaden. It will be hard but its a good oppurtunity for Somalis to at least have more freedom.

Ethnic hate is on the rise, this will lead to people goin back to their homelands and large cities. It will benefit Somalis geopolitically in the long run.

somalis oromo's afars sidama, etc, all with a vested interest in never allowing the old ethiopia to return, should sign military and political agreements for sure.

I heard this was a deliberate attack by Abiy Ahmed to rally the Amharas on his side and soon attack the Tigray Regional State government
The Oromia Regional State has already accused the TPLF of conspiring with the OLF-Shene in carrying out this masacre. Don't you think the connection was made way too quick by the government?

It is increasingly looking like the Ethiopian deep state is orchestrating the events to justify the incoming crack-down on the Tigray Regional State.

You niggas called it long before the war started. Damn @Karim @AbdiGeedi

killing civilians is a war crime and a cowardice act no matter who does it .
and, celebrating the Killing of innocent children and women is even more shameful.

Trending