Oromo militias attacking Moyale again

Status
Not open for further replies.

VIP
giphy (16).gif

Wtf we need to stop being weak and arm our kin. f*ck these Oromos. One second they preach love while the next second they plot on how to end you long term and short term. Somalis need to stick up for eachother like these savages support their savage ways like a unit. These pussies used to fear us. Now everyone in the Horn walks all over us because we’re focused on ending eachother instead of them.

What's the demographics in and around Moyaale. Are Somalis majority or minority? And what kind of Oromos do they border with?
I am not familiar with that area except that Garre and Booranas could be on the Kenyan side of Moyale or whatever.

Someone pill me on this.

and where the idiots who consatntly accused cabdi iley of fighting back and how dare he and the oromo was sooooo maskiiin and he picked on the boron semi bantu blah blah,

cabdi iley as a god sent to moyaale garre and dagodias, he fought for them and karbash the boran oormo hordes, he whipped them into shape,

cabdi iley was awake to what was carrying on years ago, he knew the agenda of the oromo and ahmaara,

but alas most somalis were sleeping when Ogaden was the only one awake and fighting, now they rebbeled against iley in dira daba and other non Ogaden regions, and are being slaughtered by oromo, they were tricked ,

and where the idiots who consatntly accused cabdi iley of fighting back and how dare he and the oromo was sooooo maskiiin and he picked on the boron semi bantu ******s blah blah,

cabdi iley as a god sent to moyaale garre and dagodias, he fought for them and karbash the boran oormo hordes, he whipped them into shape,

cabdi iley was awake to what was carrying on years ago, he knew the agenda of the oromo and ahmaara,

but alas most somalis were sleeping when Ogaden was the only one awake and fighting, now they rebbeled against iley in dira daba and other non Ogaden regions, and are being slaughtered by oromo, they were tricked ,

Redpill me on the area demographics. Arent combines Somali clans more than the Gaalla boorana? Or they're just not united.

And are Muslim and Gaalo Oromos United in their Geeljire cleansing and land grab?

Mahadsanid

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP
Redpill me on the area demographics. Arent combines Somali clans more than the Gaalla boorana? Or they're just not united.

And are Muslim and Gaalo Oromos United in their Geeljire cleansing and land grab?

Mahadsanid

Borana Oromo and Garre despise each other, they have a historic blood feud.

Garre and Degoodi aren't united since they are rivals.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Now this is a huge threat to Somalis. I agree because they integrate so well, learn the tongue, the tribes, the cultures, and then penetrate your clan with 'addis ababa' love because he is a trojan horse at heart. He is only nice when 'weak' not when 'strong' or in power. That's why no1 was happy with them in power because as an oromo he was always a slave and now is seeking revenge on those who enslaved him. One side christian oromos enslaved by the tigray/amhara. On other side the Somali. He is lashing out and rebelling at this now. He was so tired of being a slave ma garatay.

One oromo guy told me straight up, we were only nice to you people because we didn't have power and tried to connect to you guys either tribally or use the islam card by converting. He said it was all a hoax as we wanted to ensure we can survive and kill u another day when we get ethiopia back. I guess u see it now in moyale.

Mahadsanid

war these bastards waa expansionist,

the somalis like garre and dagdoia have always been at war,

you see the garre has been using the we oromo line for decades, until it back fired, so now boran tell garre you are oromo and we will own your land,

there are 26 somali tribes in DDSR , though some say there are 43, no one fights except Ogadens, the rest waa pussies,

in addtion they rfused to lsiten to Ogaden, other somalis f*ck and marry oromo/boran females, and you get messy things like in laws and they move in to your land,

Ogaden on the othr hand waa super racist, he never inter married, unlike garre, 1door, shekaale, all dirs etc, Ogaden and other Absame kuumade do not marry and thus never live with them,

this si why you do not see Ogaden lands being attacked, its the tribes that exchanged dna with these scum, we Ogadens look down on marrying non somalis, but when yuo shag and make babies, you get asmsilited sooner or later,

this is how they claim these lands,

look at every somali tribe being attacked now, gurgure, ciise, gadabursi, karanley, marehans from the frntier, garre, gure, jaarso,, akisho, they have all shagged and made babies and have been assimilated through marriage,

can yuo tell yuor in law all the sudden to move out of your lands after so long of inter marriage?

they refused to listen to us, DO NOT MARRY NON SOMALI<

in addtion many of them booty clapped for oromo against Ogaden, its called karma, and she is a

ONLF and liyu police simply protect Ogadens lands, becasue these langaabs told us to get out, they protested against cabdi iley, speciall the jaaros, ciise in dira daba,

so our boys did just that and brough all their weapons to defend Ogaden regions,

they wanted us out, so we got out,

a harari is more grateful, we will fight on their side, they have had 4 Ogaden presdeints over the years, we do not do much inter marry but they are wiser than the other somali langaabs like 1doors and jaarso as they avoid oromo, so we will fight on their behalf, but the other somalis waa gun,

they used to use oromos to fight Ogadens, now they sow what they reap,

good luck langaabs,

keep in mine people like jaarso, akisho, karanley in 2004 they voted to have over 240 tuulos to be part of oormo region, we told them stop, today the sultan of karanley lies half dead in jigjiga as cabdi iley gave him hopsital, his daughter raped by oromo, the very people he sided with in 2004 out of cuqdad because they could not face being ruled by the gentle kind Cagdheer monster

Borana Oromo and Garre despise each other, they have a historic blood feud.

Garre and Degoodi aren't united since they are rivals.
Stop dismissing and downplaying what is happening. It's not some isolated skirmish, the oromo regional admin, police, and militias are attacking many Somali borders towns and displacing them.

Don't make a mockery out of the hundreds that have been killed.

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP
Stop dismissing and downplaying what is happening. It's not some isolated skirmish, the oromo regional admin, police, and militias are attacking many Somali borders towns and displacing them.

Don't make a mockery out of the hundreds that have been killed.

how did I dismiss or downplay anything? I just responded to the post I quoted. no need to be so aggressive towards me like I insulted anyone.

how did I dismiss or downplay anything? I just responded to the post I quoted. no need to be so aggressive towards me like I insulted anyone.
Sorry, didn't mean to come across aggressive. I thought you were trying to dismiss what's going on there.
Garre speak Af Garre a Oromo language.
It doesn't matter what they speak, Garre are Somali, that just makes it another Somali language.

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP
Garre speak Af Garre a Oromo language.

that's because they used to be the Borana Oromos subjects a couple of hundreds years ago before they broke off once the likes of Ogaden and other Somali clans came around to weaken them, which is why their language sounds similar. Garre hates Borana more than anyone and Borana Oromos hate Garre more than anyone.

Sorry, didn't mean to come across aggressive. I thought you were trying to dismiss what's going on there.

It doesn't matter what they speak, Garre are Somali, that just makes it another Somali language.
No it doesn't. Af Garre is a pretty much Oromo language. It is not Maay Maay.
We border them in Ceel Waaq. Stick to Dayniile or whatever

Lol so they're oromo because you decide they are? Don't tell me what to worry about, if you want to have a qabil cyber battle for the next 8 hours go find someone in the clan section, don't ruin this thread.

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP

Garre aren't a flip flopping clan like Akisho/Jaarso and are proud Somalis. They are good people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending