Oromo militias attacking Moyale again

Status
Not open for further replies.
@xabashi explain your peoples bs or will you brag about how great abiy ahmed is

This is pure savagery and must stop ASAP. This is local oromo hooligans attacking Somalis. Labeling it as "State sponsored massacre" is not accurate though and is misleading. I have heard both Somali state and Oromia state officials are in talks about this incident. I hope this issue will be settled soon and peacefully. After the TPLF slave Abdi was removed, we have had a relative peace between the two communities and this one must be resolved ASAP.

This is pure savagery and must stop ASAP. This is local oromo hooligans attacking Somalis. Labeling it as "State sponsored massacre" is not accurate though and is misleading. I have heard both Somali state and Oromia state officials are in talks about this incident. I hope this issue will be settled soon and peacefully. After the TPLF slave Abdi was removed, we have had a relative peace between the two communities and this one must be resolved ASAP.
Stop blaming Iley no one takes that seriously. Eye witnesses on the ground from many different towns all say the fed military assists the oromo militia. This has been going on for months why hasn't the Ethio govt done anything about it? We saw how they all lost their minds when a few Ethiopians stores were damaged in Jigjiga.

Stop blaming Iley no one takes that seriously. Eye witnesses on the ground from many different towns all say the fed military assists the oromo militia. This has been going on for months why hasn't the Ethio govt done anything about it? We saw how they all lost their minds when a few Ethiopians stores were damaged in Jigjiga.

Be honest bro, this was on the daily basis while Abdi was in power and after that with the new Somali president things were way too calm. Just facts. Remember hundreds of thousands were being displaced on both sides. We are in much better situation right now but still nothing can excuse this barbaric act.
The jigjiga incident was a bit different tbh. It was not a fight between two neighbouring "rural" communities but a pure ethnic based attack on all non somalis in a city. Since it happened in a bigger city, the information reached the medias very fast and the next day people were demonstrating in Addis pressuring the government to intervene. The non somali residents of jigjiga were calling news medias including ETV and telling their stories. The media coverage was simply way different, medias posting pictures of burned orthodox churchs etc. I am not saying it is ok that there are these differences but this is how media works all over the glob.

Be honest bro, this was on the daily basis while Abdi was in power and after that with the new Somali president things were way too calm. Just facts. Remember hundreds of thousands were being displaced on both sides. We are in much better situation right now but still nothing can excuse this barbaric act.
The jigjiga incident was a bit different tbh. It was not a fight between two neighbouring "rural" communities but a pure ethnic based attack on all non somalis in a city. Since it happened in a bigger city, the information reached the medias very fast and the next day people were demonstrating in Addis pressuring the government to intervene. The non somali residents of jigjiga were calling news medias including ETV and telling their stories. The media coverage was simply way different, medias posting pictures of burned orthodox churchs etc. I am not saying it is ok that there are these differences but this is how media works all over the glob.
No, it wasn't worse for these border towns before. You're only confirming your govt and media do not care about what's happening. It isn't two communities fighting it's ethnic cleansing and land grabbing. Lol @ comparing some damage to property to thousands being killed and thousands being displaced.

Anyway not surprised. Good day.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Farmaajo signed the deal all somali territory belongs to xabesha even mogadishu belongs to oromo

Garre are a Somali clan that's a confederation of two clans, Tuf and Quranyow. Tuf are Samaale and Quranyow are Dir. It's a confederation. Quranyow who are Dir are the bigger subclan.

Garre_Clan_Tree.png

34gu593.jpg

I dont know why farmajo hasnt spoken up on these last incidents caused by the oromo savages on his last meetings with Abiy ahmed.

How are they qabilist when they condemned about it?
They stand for a single clan my friend. Even if that clan is the majority, they still need other somalis andif you sidline other somalis in your politics you can forget about smelling any ounce of freedom.

They stand for a single clan my friend. Even if that clan is the majority, they still need other somalis andif you sidline other somalis in your politics you can forget about smelling any ounce of freedom.
How do they stand for a single clan when they condemned about this situation? I just want to know why you Said that in this thread when they are doing the opposite of what your saying.

How do they stand for a single clan when they condemned about this situation? I just want to know why you Said that in this thread when they are doing the opposite of what your saying.
i was referring to the group as a whole. I can see right though the one typing from his keyboard in australia. His words scream i want to be relevant. Western somali liberation died with wslf. Any other group after that might aswell give up since the government doesnt exist.

All we can do now is infilitrate the politics and form a unified Somali mindset since this is the only thing that can beat ethiopia. Eritreans won through unity not through tigres.

Smaller Somali tribes made a deadly mistake when they sided with Oromo out of hate of Ogaden. Now they don't have anyone to protect them :francis:

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
Are they even Somali?

Saying you're ancestor is related to us through Samaale is as believable as some clans connections to the prophet pbuh.

Don't care for the language difference since we also have Af Maay Somalis.

However, these people seem like those groups that change ethnicities every 100 years.

i was referring to the group as a whole. I can see right though the one typing from his keyboard in australia. His words scream i want to be relevant. Western somali liberation died with wslf. Any other group after that might aswell give up since the government doesnt exist.

All we can do now is infilitrate the politics and form a unified Somali mindset since this is the only thing that can beat ethiopia. Eritreans won through unity not through tigres.
I thought you once said you was Ogaden?

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP
Are they even Somali?

Saying you're ancestor is related to us through Samaale is as believable as some clans connections to the prophet pbuh.

Don't care for the language difference since we also have Af Maay Somalis.

However, these people seem like those groups that change ethnicities every 100 years.

You are questioning people's Somalinimo who are out there putting their lives on the line defending our land from being annexed behind your computer screen all safe in a diaspora country. You came into a thread where it's reported that they have lost nearly 50 people and many of their neighborhoods have been burned to the ground by the Oromos and posted a comment like this.

These people don't only live in Ethiopia where they make up the majority in the Libaan Zone, they are the 3rd biggest Somali clan in Kenya, and live in Lower Shabelle & Gedo in Somalia.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Seems like the Oromo hooligans get financial and military aid from Oromia. Cagjar needs to do something about this repetitive issue of Oromos massacring and dominating the weakened Somali residents in that town. The fight is no longer balanced.

When was there peace ? Was Abdi Iley not removed just couple of months and Oromo PM installed and ever since the Oromos been on Somali killings spree. It’s all good these kind of things wake people up and inshallah it will make Somalis forget about this cancer that is tribalism, cause if they don’t they will al get eaten by the Oromos.

Status
Not open for further replies.