Oromo girls appreciation thread❤️❤️

wlhi somalispot has this weird echo chamber sort of thing when it comes to “Somali supremacists” on here, I legit have never been with a Somali person that has treated me any differently in the slightest after telling them I’m half Oromo, it’s legit just a “oh that’s cool” or “ can you speak both languages” or something like that, most of the ethno nationalism on here is mostly performative, irl no Somali here in mn is really gonna treat oromos all the different, spefcially us Somali looking ones and half Somalis like me. And btw there’s plenty of Somali and Oromo relations where the majority speak Somali or both languages, so this “lost culture” thing is cope for the most part.

Broski oromo girls are top teir have you seen them round Djibouti.

But be careful Somali men marrying these oromo girls then accidentally ending up assimilated is how we lost hararghe.

Many clans in eastern Oromia trace back to Somali lineages but they speak oromo and claim that instead because of it.
Hararghe oromo girls and Ogaden/sheekhash women gotta be in that top 3 convo when it comes to Horner girls, habesha women are the most overrated tho that’s for sure.
Why do niggas make threads about appreciating Ajnabi women when most of the women on here are Somali supremacists??

Most of the xalimos that engage in gender wars don't even use forums these days. They are on tiktok and twitter.

Like most of the ones on here are either Somali supremacists or borderline supremacists.

@Nin123 I need a serious answer
Some of the Somali women here are Somali supermacists, and some of the others are radical feminist types that mostly hate Somali men so it’s 50/50 tbh

Nin123

Somali supremacist
VIP
wlhi somalispot has this weird echo chamber sort of thing when it comes to “Somali supremacists” on here, I legit have never been with a Somali person that has treated me any differently in the slightest after telling them I’m half Oromo, it’s legit just a “oh that’s cool” or “ can you speak both languages” or something like that, most of the ethno nationalism on here is mostly performative, irl no Somali here in mn is really gonna treat oromos all the different, spefcially us Somali looking ones and half Somalis like me. And btw there’s plenty of Somali and Oromo relations where the majority speak Somali or both languages, so this “lost culture” thing is cope for the most part.
Volcano GIF

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
Hararghe oromo girls and Ogaden/sheekhash women gotta be in that top 3 convo when it comes to Horner girls, habesha women are the most overrated tho that’s for sure.

Some of the Somali women here are Somali supermacists, and some of the others are radical feminist types that mostly hate Somali men so it’s 50/50 tbh
Don't lust after our women you mutt.