Oromo Al shabaab caught Burrying IED on the Roadside

He also said that almost 500 Oromos From Arsi Region Joined Al shabab just to kill Somalis these people are danger to our existence and their only goal is to genocide and Replace Us.

World

VIP
He also said that almost 500 Oromos From Arsi Region Joined Al shabab just to kill Somalis these people are danger to our existence and their only goal is to genocide and Replace Us.
I think they’re just terrorists who fell for khawarij propaganda, there isn’t more to it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
They're incapable of gaining the traction to pull it off. The benefactors of AS interests are not in Oromia. No one even cared about the IFLO.
Screenshot_20240129_152449_Chrome.jpg

What? 💀 💀 🤣 🤣

That’s not my opinion. That’s the justification given by people who put underwear on their head. It’s a parody
Oh, my fault I thought you were those people wallah I abhor those khawarij I would take pleasure in exterminating those cockroaches. I'm salvating right now just from the thought of incorporating medieval torture techniques to prolong their misery. I would use every means, even psychological torture. I would then get their close friends and family and place them in a re-education camp and have them surveilled for the next ten years. If the family don't comply, then they will label has a khawarij sympathizer. If they say I'm laandheere my son wouldn't do this I'm from So-and so Qabil, my family is well known automatically place them in re-education. State-sponsored sheikhs who support this action and every Friday they talk about how we need to eliminate these khawarij. Lastly, every person in Somalia will get state ID, so they can be counted and tracked. Hopefully, the great nation of China will give us a surveillance system, so we can have camera in every corner of the country.

Poverty is the only reason Oromo joined al shabab ,and this trend will continue to get worse as situation deteriorate in the Horn

Trending