Opposition "military" threatens AMISOM gives 1 week before they attack airport Villa Somalia and seaport.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

Faan badana do these people think AMISOM will run away? Kkkkkkk I will be enjoying the show in Turkey Hawiye vs Amisom

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
That is fake bravado they only want to attack civilians and the FGS, do they dare attack the sangadhudhi nope ! and we will see Rooble dealing with them and how he does it inshallah he is head of the security.

TekNiKo

VIP
That is fake bravado they only want to attack civilians and the FGS, do they dare attack the sangadhudhi nope ! and we will see Rooble dealing with them and how he does it inshallah he is head of the security.
Even Madasha dont control them anymore they outta of control :pachah1:

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Even Madasha dont control them anymore they outta of control :pachah1:
dude they are 99% macwiisley and haraagi HSM, none of them are conscripts from Farmaajo's administration, but Farmaajo still use to pay them as part of his drive to rebuild the SNA, and fight Alshabab, now they have left their post and are hiding in high density civilian zones, they will be dishonorably discharged and face charges. Odawa and Rooble will deal with this mess, going forward I am just going to ignore it, what ever happens happens.

TekNiKo

VIP
dude they are 99% macwiisley and haraagi HSM, none of them are conscripts from Farmaajo's administration, but Farmaajo still use to pay them as part of his drive to rebuild the SNA, and fight Alshabab, now they have left their post and are hiding in high density civilian zones, they will be dishonorably discharged and face charges. Odawa and Rooble will deal with this mess, going forward I am just going to ignore it, what ever happens happens.
They should be banned from ever joining SNA again they are the remnants of mooryaan era. They know no xalaal and only xaraan. Why cant they fight in the open like a man.

Xamar wa magaalo hawiye u are a guest saxib chill..... take the capital to baraan and see who will give f*ck
Xamar is the capital, regardless of traditional owners it should be safe for all Somalis and the center of Somalia.

Baran is a small town, noone is willingly visiting it. However I see a future were any Somali should be able to live in any place in Somalia.

It'll take time but Xamar is the beginning.

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
Xamar is the capital, regardless of traditional owners it should be safe for all Somalis and the center of Somalia.

Baran is a small town, noone is willingly visiting it. However I see a future were any Somali should be able to live in any place in Somalia.

It'll take time but Xamar is the beginning.
Behave or
FB_IMG_1619485549230.jpg

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Dont fall for their qabilist thinking. Xamar is on its way to success, remember we had a marexan president from cabuudwaaq for the last 4 years. This shows everyone has a place in the capital city.
Ma ana Caabudwaaq ka dhigay cadanta yare loo dhoofo. Farmaajo is born in Xamar, and is not an outider to Somalia governance, he was former PM and also worked for US embassy before, he is friends with alot of the local natives, the people opposing his reelection are actually moriyaans from guriceel village and other places in Galmudug.

The irony is Caabudwaaq itself is in Galmudug, the largest and most prosperous town in Galmudug :ftw9nwa:

the real outsiders are puntites like @Libaax-Joore the zanzibarian

Ma ana Caabudwaaq ka dhigay cadanta yare loo dhoofo. Farmaajo is born in Xamar, and is not an outider to Somalia governance, he was former PM and also worked for US embassy before, he is friends with alot of the local natives, the people opposing his reelection are actually moriyaans from guriceel village and other places in Galmudug.

The irony is Caabudwaaq itself is in Galmudug, the largest and most prosperous town in Galmudug :ftw9nwa:

There is no outsiders in Xamar, my dad was born there and people tell him his from Badhan. Xamar will be a real capital, the dying gasps of qabyalaad will die over the next 10 years.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
There is no outsiders in Xamar, my dad was born there and people tell him his from Badhan. Xamar will be a real capital, the dying gasps of qabyalaad will die over the next 10 years.
tell me that when Cabdicaziz district which use to be majority mj returns to its rightful owners. why you think deni wants to destroy xamar.

xamar is full of moriyaans from galmudug squatting on peoples lands and properties for 30 years.

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP

Libaax joore landhere banan dageey I live in jubbaland and Puntland alhamdulillah am blessed with land ain't like you bush buun o ninka kale magaladis isku dajineeso landhere osman mohamud with 3 luug when I say 3 lug you know what I mean

Trending

Latest posts