Opinions on secret marriages?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn this hysteria

@Meek Mill I'm sorry for telling you to kill yourself, what I've gleaned now from you post is that you're deeply unhappy with your life :whoa:

You're random bouts of attacks are just a cry for help :whoa:

http://www.nhs.uk/conditions/suicide/Pages/Getting-help.aspx

http://www.supportline.org.uk/problems/suicide.php

http://www.itv.com/thismorning/suicide-prevention-helplines

Don;t commit suicide, there's always another way :whoa:
No you didn't you salty c*nt that's why you keep coming back here responding :mjlol:

How are you gonna write me a whole origin story and act like you put me on ignore :mjlol:

The fact that you put me on ignore is sad lol it's just banter no need to get so worked up kkkkkkkkkkk

Stop mentioning and quoting me. Your officially on ignore now.

Getting married halal is very basic and easy but losers always want an easier way out.

1. Both parties must be of age and agree
2. There must be a contract and witness
3. There must be a gift to the bride (Mehr)
4. It must not be secret

What is so hard about fulfilling these very very basic obligations? Yaab.

You forgot the most important condition; the man must ask the father (or brother, paternal uncle etc) for the girl's hand in marriage.

This whole phenomena has come about because of how tough/hard the Muslims made 'marriage' particularly the parents whom will be asked about this.

When you read the books of classical scholars marriage was easier then going on a blind coffee date, in fact no words for 'dating' existed, divorces were still rampant but no stigma was attached to it, the women had a queue of man vying for her after her 'iddah' period ran out.

The religion came to remove those shackles we have placed on ourselves through culture/peer pressure or societal conformity, it came to unshackle us from all that bull crap and make things easy but we have decided that somehow placing those shackles back on ourselves is better for us.

I know of plenty of parents like this that are making it impossible, as a result she is getting it 6 feet deep every weekend, deep down they themselves know about this but they are so shameless they have the ability to bury this because it's more important for them how other families will perceive them in the long run.

Bakhti despicable shameless folks that deserve everything that's coming their way, then they wonder why they keep getting punished.

This true story I came across on somalifaces page is a great example

"It happened two years ago. I was 16 years old when I fell in love for the first time with someone who lived in the same city as I, and it was my most painful experience. He suggested that we enter into a secret marriage (qudbo sirro) as opposed to a traditional marriage so that we can become a family. I was a student that lived with her family. Because I was in love with him, I was willing to do anything just to be with him. The next day, he brought two witnesses, and we were legally though secretly married. We became a secret family and lived happily as one until I fell ill. I went to the doctor, and he told me that I was several weeks pregnant. Overjoyed, I immediately rang my husband and told him the news. He became angry and told me never to contact him again, that the child was not his and that if I ever told anyone about it, I'd be in trouble. Only God knows how I felt that day. My world came crashing down. For a year and a half, I lived in a hellish situation; of insecurity, intolerable anxiety, no money and other things that I can't mention to you. Sometimes, out of desperation, I'd call him, sobbing like mad, begging him just to tell his family that the child is his, divorce me and that I will raise the child on my own. It felt like my words fell on deaf on ears. He never listened. I contacted his sisters, and they gave me the same treatment, telling me that their brother was already engaged and that they can't destroy his future. My brothers eventually found out that I was pregnant. Out of anger, they threatened to kill me, so I fled. I escaped from home, from my stable existence and sought shelter at a city council. I was temporarily placed in a camp that helps discriminated women. They granted me permission to stay there until I give birth. After a while, my contractions started and I passed out. I awoke a day later in a hospital. The doctors and nurses told me that I gave birth to the most beautiful girl that they have ever seen. I was over the moon, but it was short-lived. An hour later, the same doctors told me that my daughter had breathing complications and died. I falsely assumed that my days of hardship and despair would be behind me until they told me that awful news. I'm still recovering now. Secret marriages have destroyed many lives."

(Nairobi, Kenya)

You think guys like this will be able to sleep peacfully at night? May Allah curse them and fill their hearts with worry and anxious. May Allah save his wrath for him on the day of Judgement.

He literally took advantage of her young mentality and naive attitude.

No virgin will allow a qudbo siro. Not gonna lie it's lit. I've done it with a OG chick ,she had a kid hence why i Did qudbo siro. After 3 months she wanted to make it public. I refused and divorced her. It would tarnish my name.

My current wife thinks i'm her first. :chrisfreshhah:

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
No virgin will allow a qudbo siro. Not gonna lie it's lit. I've done it with a OG chick ,she had a kid hence why i Did qudbo siro. After 3 months she wanted to make it public. I refused and divorced her. It would tarnish my name.

My current wife thinks i'm her first. :chrisfreshhah:

:axvmm9o:

Please come up with something more believable.

Status
Not open for further replies.