Opinions on secret marriages?

Status
Not open for further replies.
No virgin will allow a qudbo siro. Not gonna lie it's lit. I've done it with a OG chick ,she had a kid hence why i Did qudbo siro. After 3 months she wanted to make it public. I refused and divorced her. It would tarnish my name.

My current wife thinks i'm her first. :chrisfreshhah:

Warsheekh

How will you share the same bed and make love to a woman if you know she "will tarnish your name"? In my kafir opinion, if she was good enough for you to take her to a sheikh to become your wife and make love to her, then, she should be good enough to stand by yourr side and be proud of her.

Both Shia and Sunni Islam accept short marriages. Where to blame? Hadiths.

Here are Sunni Hadiths supporting Misyar.

narrated in Sahih Muslim:

Jabir Ibn Abdullah and Salama Ibn al-Akwa’ narrated: There came to us the proclaimer of Allah’s Messenger (May peace be upon him) and said: "Allah’s Messenger has granted you to benefit yourself (Istamta’u), i.e., to contract temporary marriage with women."

sources;

Sahih Muslim, English version, v2, chapter DXLI (titled: Temporary Marriage), Tradition #3246

Sahih Muslim, Arabic version, 1980 Edition Pub. in Saudi Arabia, v2, p1022, Tradition #13, "Kitab al-Nikah, Bab Nikah al-Mut’a"

al-Bukhari narrated from another companion of the Prophet (S) the following tradition:

Narrated ‘Imran bin Husayn:

"The Verse of Mut’a was revealed in Allah’s Book, so we did it at the time of Allah’s Apostle, and nothing was revealed in Qur’an to make it illegal, nor did the Prophet prohibit it till he died. But a man (who regarded it illegal) expressed what his own mind suggested."

sources

Sahih al-Bukhari, Arabic-English, v6, Hadith #43

Sahih al-Bukhari, Arabic, v2, p375, v6, p34

Musnad Ahmad Ibn Hanbal, v4, p436 on the authority of ‘Imran Ibn al-Qasir

Both shia and sunni Islam accept short marriages. Cambarka loo wada tashey.

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
No virgin will allow a qudbo siro. Not gonna lie it's lit. I've done it with a OG chick ,she had a kid hence why i Did qudbo siro. After 3 months she wanted to make it public. I refused and divorced her. It would tarnish my name.

My current wife thinks i'm her first. :chrisfreshhah:
So what are your opinions on how halal or haram the thing is?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts