Openly gay laga-roone in hell-hole Mogadishu ( after this video it was killed by the rebels)

Status
Not open for further replies.

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
Please, fadlan. Did she set him up?

All I know is that it set itself up by appearing on this video..they grabbed it and took it to lands they control and made an example of it

Reer Bantu taking an L for this.

Waa doqon laakin. He lives in Mogadishu, not Oslo. He shouldn't have let someone record him saying ths shit. Know your society and environment.

I think the reason as to why he let the lady record him is that he works at their house and he might have probably feared that he would lose his job if he protested or something like that (you could see from the beginning of the clip he was kinda hesitant but went with it after she talked him into it. At least the older FB clip I watched showed such a dialogue between him and the lady that filmed him). Taking his personal issue (sexuality, or femininity, whatever) into account and where he lives now, plus the fact that that family allowed him into their house and work for them, I don't think he had any option there to tell them off and not film him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts