openly ex-muslim somali or in the closet ex-muslim somali?

?

• Total voters

MI

Ted Kaczynski respecter
I dabbled a bit on agnosticism/deism,but I eventually found my way back to islam.Look up the contingency theory and arguements that delve into the need for a necessary existence.

I used to be a really militant “new atheist” as well, spending all my time listening to people like Christopher Hitchens, Sam Harris and that lot. Listening to them got me into philosophy.

Ironically what put me to the path on Allah swt was reading Nietzsche and but also to a lesser degree Kant. The argument of morality is what convinced me and the fact that I haven’t met a single atheist who could explain why their morality is essentially Christian. Also, reading the Quran makes me experience a whole range of emotion every time!

strawberrii

#ArthurGang
I used to be a “closeted ex muslim” but I found that I felt lost and misguided and my mental health became worse over time.
Alhamdulilah I can say that the power of the Most Merciful and his words have eased my soul. I no longer feel lost in this life and I enjoy the camaraderie I feel when I pray at my uni’s prayer room with my fellow sisters in Islam.

Even if (subhanallah), I had evidence that Islam wasn’t real or whatever, the benefits I have gained from coming back means that I’d probably still believe in Allah SWT. I now feel more equipped to deal with my mental health and feel stronger.

hussein

Akh Right movement
By saying many, who you mean? You'll find many scholars who done a reformation, and from these reformation born madhabs, and other die like Al-Mu'tazila, differenet interpretations of Islam was born and died. The recent what some ppl call a reformation happened like 250 years ago, and it had a great influence on entire world.
lol islam has never been reformed.... I dont see the quran being changed nor islamic tradtional values being changed

Trending