Onlyfans simps buy girl a house at 22

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
I don't see the problem, no one forced these Simps to part with their money.:mjdontkno:

They deserve the punishment

Non-simps with an actual backbone have become a rarity. As long as you don't turn into a pencil-necked autistic f-ggot wasting money on e-s, you're a hot commodity. Support our simp brothers waryada, they're raising our market value :pachah1:

Non-simps with an actual backbone have become a rarity. As long as you don't turn into a pencil-necked autistic f-ggot wasting money on e-s, you're a hot commodity. Support our simp brothers waryada, they're raising our market value :pachah1:
Youre right, just act like a normal (what used to be normal) man and win.

The fact her naked body will forever be on the internet isn't worth the money. You can make money but you can't get back your pride.
Facts. I know a black ting who got flown out to dubai with 2 friends by some random arab idk what they done but they hoodrats :mjlol:
She got her face shit on by some sweaty middle-aged Arabs. I am not joking.

Google "Dubai Porta Potty" for more info

It’s strange having money and knowing you can bang a beautiful women by just offering it to them.

But that’s tricking and we don’t do that:susp:

Last edited:

Jungle

VIP
The fact her naked body will forever be on the internet isn't worth the money. You can make money but you can't get back your pride.

She got her face shit on by some sweaty middle-aged Arabs. I am not joking.

Google "Dubai Porta Potty" for more info
:williamswtf: my goodness.

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
This is exactly it
1587251914143.png
1587251919890.png