Onlyfans simps buy girl a house at 22

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Mashallah this young ting is living good thanks to young simps out there, while most of you still live in hooyo's house. I guess this is why es were so against the good qaulity sex dolls a few years back, that sparked some funny mgtow twitter wars. Some simps really be spending 10k to watch some twerk when they can get a sex doll for 2k and save money. Instead they'd rather inflate some 's Ego and f*ck up the game.

Then again kudos to the girls for taking advantage of the 48 iq'ers. I swear simps have got to be on some kind of spectrum.
:gucciwhat:

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
simps have got to be on some kind of spectrum

got-it-in-591aa5.jpg

so someone paid her 10k just to twerk? even putting islam and its haramness aside, it doesn't seem worth your sanity to make money off of low lifes

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Simps contribute to the economy :rejoice:
Yeah, by spending their tax returns on low tier cardi b's.

Maybe i should make an account and upload in the foot category, those low iq niggas won't know the difference.

f*ck crypto and stocks. Simps are the next big market.

:gucciwhat: :pachah1:

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
so someone paid her 10k just to twerk? even putting islam and its haramness aside, it doesn't seem worth your sanity to make money off of low lifes

Noticed less zodiac killers around since the internet started?

Take your blessings where you can.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
I've seen some pay more. Hell even oil sheikhs are simps. Albeit shit fetishy but still simps.

:mjkkk:

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
Yeah, by spending their tax returns on low tier cardi b's.

Maybe i should make an account and upload in the foot category, those low iq niggas won't know the difference.

f*ck crypto and stocks. Simps are the next big market.

:gucciwhat: :pachah1:
If it wasn’t for deen and morality, I would have cashed in on that :damedamn:

Trending

Latest posts