Onlyfans simps buy girl a house at 22

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Niggas need to learn the art of deception I trick women into thinking im rich and I'll be willing to give them money. Once I get what I want I dash them to the side. Its not illegal to lie for sex waryaada use it to ur advantage

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Too many gassed up tings. This generation has a alarming amount of simps.

:mjlol:
It’s gonna get worse than this. :kanyehmm: Teens rn and the ones behind them will never know what getting real women is like. I kinda feed bad for them.

Niggas need to learn the art of deception I trick women into thinking im rich and I'll be willing to give them money. Once I get what I want I dash them to the side. Its not illegal to lie for sex waryaada use it to ur advantage

Yeah and get a rape charge in the meanwhile, your not the brightest bulb huh

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
Simp ass niggas can’t stand them...

when my wife wakes...
“Naaya f*ck all that go fix me a plate”
C33B9D4C-74F0-4532-A528-01E67BE5D9A9.jpeg

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Yeah and get a rape charge in the meanwhile, your not the brightest bulb huh
All you need is texts of her consenting to sex to beat a rape charge ninyahow like I said if I were to walk up to a girl and say im lebron james and she lets me smash bcoz of that then thats not illegal now is it

pablo

Make Dhulos Great Again
this is why I don’t care about feminism, misogyny and femalee rights, they got it easy out here :manny:

It’s the easy access from the internet. Back then you had to work for some and now dudes eating Doritos, playing call of duty, paying for only fans like some tricks. :hova:
The internet was great, it’s This last 15 years of mass social media ruined it. It’s used to be Online gaming, forums, and only the cool people ordered things online.

if money is involved its business, if you have sex with a prostitute and don't pay her you can be charged with rape or sexual assault
No you can’t bro
Rape= Her not wanting sex during the act.
if i tell her that i’m rich and then she has sex with me enjoying it and then regrets it after finding out i’m not rich. Then it’s just her fault lmao.
I didn’t promise her shit. We’re not talking about prostitution.

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
Last edited: