Only ten days left for laftagareen

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
If Ethiopia refuses to defend Mudane Laftagareen than we Marehan should also be wary of Ethiopia and HAG approachment. Laftagareen will be the litmus test, if they dont defend this noble man then both Laftagareen and Gedo admin must unite and resist, indeed our futures our intricably linked.

If Ethiopia refuses to defend Mudane Laftagareen than we Marehan should also be wary of Ethiopia and HAG approachment. Laftagareen will be the litmus test, if they dont defend this noble man then both Laftagareen and Gedo admin must unite and resist, indeed our futures our intricably linked.

Didn't Farmajo "close the canal"? Get the memo dude, countries including Ethiopia will deal with only the FGS and support Somalia's sovereignty

bidenkulaha

GalYare
319309778_5931424923582816_8796928297495945654_n.jpg
319286191_5931424860249489_3033134394460285892_n.jpg

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Laftagareen has lost control of Bakool and never had LS. Now Baydhabo parliament members are calling for elections too. Madoobe will be headed there soon.

LG is a dead man walking.

Laftagareen has lost control of Bakool and never had LS. Now Baydhabo parliament members are calling for elections too. Madoobe will be headed there soon.

LG is a dead man walking.
Bakool sare is also not under his control,OG local militias and liyuu are there

Good news that his time is basically over. he was a hindrance for offensives to start in Bay and Bakool. Now a new friendly leader who is ready to crash AS and N&N will be put in power Inshallah

Good news that his time is basically over. he was a hindrance for offensives to start in Bay and Bakool. Now a new friendly leader who is ready to crash AS and N&N will be put in power Inshallah
From what I'm hearing from people who are up to date with KG politics is that there will be no fight against Shabaab in KG. Mukhtar Roobow is currently in talks with the big Al Shabaab guys from KG and they will soon hand themselves in to the government along with their footsoldiers.

From what I'm hearing from people who are up to date with KG politics is that there will be no fight against Shabaab in KG. Mukhtar Roobow is currently in talks with the big Al Shabaab guys from KG and they will soon hand themselves in to the government along with their footsoldiers.
Why do you support the N&N dog LaftaGareen, he has done nothing for KGS? Now you are saying Robow will free SWS from AL-Shabaab and if its true then isn't only reasonable to oppose the N&N rats that threw him to jail? You sound so incoherent

Why do you support the N&N dog LaftaGareen, he has done nothing for KGS? Now you are saying Robow will free SWS from AL-Shabaab and if its true then isn't only reasonable to oppose the N&N rats that threw him to jail? You sound so incoherent
The reaosn why I support Laftagareen is not because of what he has done. But because I know that if he leaves A Hiraab Lapdog will replace him. So what difference does it make between a Hiraab Lapdog and a NN Lapdog. The NN Lapdog might aswell stay.

I'm not saying Roobow will free SWS from Shabaab I'm saying he is in talks verbally with Al Shabaab leaders. He as well as the government will do talks with them and will give them what they want if they hand themselves over.

The reaosn why I support Laftagareen is not because of what he has done. But because I know that if he leaves A Hiraab Lapdog will replace him. So what difference does it make between a Hiraab Lapdog and a NN Lapdog. The NN Lapdog might aswell stay.
So you do acknowledge Laftagareen is a N&N adoon who has done nothing for SWS the past five years. Instead of being furious and resenting him like most people from the state do, you have him on your pfp. Kkkk no wonder people doubt your sincerity.

Wasteman.

World

VIP
So you do acknowledge Laftagareen is a N&N adoon who has done nothing for SWS the past five years. Instead of being furious and resenting him like most people from the state do, you have him on your pfp. Kkkk no wonder people doubt your sincerity.

Wasteman.
N&N doesn’t exist anymore, they’ve lost and wont be coming back. Why should he care about the past when the future is what matters.

Lol it’s funny how you think being ex al shabab(roobow and madoobe) is fine but a federal leader supporting the previous democratically elected government is the worst crime. Al Qaeda isn’t that bad i guess. Ironically you don’t care that your hiirshabelle leader was likewise N&N until the end, instead you’re constantly praising him. At least don’t be a hypocrite.

Wasteman.
What do you mean. So you want me to support a Hiraab Lapdog. Do you think I'm stupid. At least Laftagareen won't sell out lower Shabeele to Hiraab.

N&N doesn’t exist anymore, they’ve lost and wont be coming back. Why should he care about the past when the future is what matters.

Lol it’s funny how you think being ex al shabab(roobow and madoobe) is fine but a federal leader supporting the previous democratically elected government is the worse crime. Ironically you don’t care that your hiirshabelle leader who is not different to laftagareen is the best man on the planet, at least don’t be a hypocrite,
We are talking about what Laftagareen has done for the state, which is by the way nothing, he has no vision and every politicians and shacab hate him, he was brought in with Ethiopian tanks, and the favorite man to win was Roobow who has been figthing for his people since 90s and not some cawaan who happened to be related to the filthy N&N adoon.
Lol it’s funny how you think being ex al shabab(roobow and madoobe) is fine but a federal leader supporting the previous democratically elected government is the worse crime
You talk about democracy but everyone and their mom knows Roobow is loved by his people he would win in a heartbeat. That's why he was jailed and thrown away.
Ironically you don’t care that your hiirshabelle leader who is not different to laftagareen is the best man on the planet, at least don’t be a hypocrite,
Guudlaawe has been in MiddleShabelle politics for two decades, he has his flaws but he would never go against the interests of his clan. Hence the most anti N&N politicians came from Hirshabelle and today under him Middle Shabelle is a free gobol and 50% of Hiiraan, he recently drove from Xamar to Jowhar not to mention all the development projects we are enjoying in Hirshabelle today. If LaftaGareen had done half what Guudlaawe has achieved I'd support him.

Lol it’s funny how you think being ex al shabab(roobow and madoobe) is fine but a federal leader supporting the previous democratically elected government is the worst crime. Al Qaeda isn’t that bad i guess. Ironically you don’t care that your hiirshabelle leader was likewise N&N until the end, instead you’re constantly praising him. At least don’t be a hypocrite.
Guudlawe is not the same as LG and you know it. At least Guudlawe is Cooperating with HSM and since August all of Middle shabelle and half of Hiraan is AS free under him. Only time I see you speaking about the recent offensives is when you want to do isku dir between beesha xawaadle and Abgaal by encouraging the xl uncle fake news about xl macawiisley freeing s/dhexe

Guudlawe is not the same as LG and you know it. At least Guudlawe is Cooperating with HSM and since August all of Middle shabelle and half of Hiraan is AS free under him. Only time I see you speaking about the recent offensives is when you want to do isku dir between beesha xawaadle and Abgaal by encouraging the xl uncle fake news about xl macawiisley freeing s/dhexe
He is a victim, one of the delusional foreigners who think wax bey Xamar ku leeyihiin.

We are talking about what Laftagareen has done for the state, which is by the way nothing, he has no vision and every politicians and shacab hate him, he was brought in with Ethiopian tanks, and the favorite man to win was Roobow who has been figthing for his people since 90s and not some cawaan who happened to be related to the filthy N&N adoon.

You talk about democracy but everyone and their mom knows Roobow is loved by his people he would win in a heartbeat. That's why he was jailed and thrown away.

Guudlaawe has been in MiddleShabelle politics for two decades, he has his flaws but he would never go against the interests of his clan. Hence the most anti N&N politicians came from Hirshabelle and today under him Middle Shabelle is a free gobol and 50% of Hiiraan, he recently drove from Xamar to Jowhar not to mention all the development projects we are enjoying in Hirshabelle today. If LaftaGareen had done half what Guudlaawe has achieved I'd support him.
Instead of worrying about Laftagareen take out Axmed Madoobe who has been sittin in Kismaayo for the past 15 years. What has he done for Jubbaland. Has he fough Shabaab. No. He is in Kismaayo while Shabaab xontroll a whole Gobol and use it as a base for Shabaab.

Why don't you kick him out. It's because you only stronger then Reewing.tnats why I support Laftagareen.