Only for super genius, who can solve these puzzles

A is 4, the each smaller value lines opposite is multiplied by 4.
B is 26, the pattern here is shown in the first two equations. The 2nd equations first value is the sum of the above 3 & 5, whilst the 2nd value is the subtraction, this gives an answer double to the first equation. The 4th equation is half of the sum of the 3rd and half the subtracted value, so you half the value of the 3rd equation and hence the answers 26.
C is 4. The pattern is divide the sum of the values by 2.

Here's one more if you guys are feeling bored.

Screenshot_20200428_003404.jpg

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
B is 26, the pattern here is shown in the first two equations. The 2nd equations first value is the sum of the above 3 & 5, whilst the 2nd value is the subtraction, this gives an answer double to the first equation. The 4th equation is half of the sum of the 3rd and half the subtracted value, so you half the value of the 3rd equation and hence the answers 26.
Bro that's such a far-fetched conclusion using a crazy logic with tons of ideas. With that kind of mindset of no such thing as complexity I could give an infinite number of solutions by making up my own pattern. How about this solution.

3, 5 You get the 3 and the 5 and you stick them together to get 35. From there you get the first number, you add it to the least greatest number, and you subtract all that by your second number.In this case 3+3-5=1. so we must subtract our net total, 1, by 35. This gives us the answer of 34. Therefore 3, 4 = 34

next:
8, 2... same deal, stick them together you get 82. This time since we have a pair of even numbers logic tells us to do the opposite and use the greatest number, that is get the first number add the greatest number and subtract it by the second number, 8+8-2=14 so you must subtract 14 from 82. What do you get? That's 68. Therefore 8, 2 = 68

next:
4, 6. Stick them together you get 46, 4+6-4=6. So because of that we take 46 and add 6 because we flipped the roles of 4 and 6 so we must also flip the addition and subtraction to counteract it.

Following our logic 5,1 = 47

Bro that's such a far-fetched conclusion using a crazy logic with tons of ideas. With that kind of mindset of no such thing as complexity I could give an infinite number of solutions by making up my own pattern. How about this solution.

3, 5 You get the 3 and the 5 and you stick them together to get 35. From there you get the first number, you add it to the least greatest number, and you subtract all that by your second number.In this case 3+3-5=1. so we must subtract our net total, 1, by 35. This gives us the answer of 34. Therefore 3, 4 = 34

next:
8, 2... same deal, stick them together you get 82. This time since we have a pair of even numbers logic tells us to do the opposite and use the greatest number, that is get the first number add the greatest number and subtract it by the second number, 8+8-2=14 so you must subtract 14 from 82. What do you get? That's 68. Therefore 8, 2 = 68

next:
4, 6. Stick them together you get 46, 4+6-4=6. So because of that we take 46 and add 6 because we flipped the roles of 4 and 6 so we must also flip the addition and subtraction to counteract it.

Im pretty sure you just square the two numbers then add them 5^2 + 1^2=26

next:

next:

Interesting method sxb, but you're wrong :vo3yidw:

Trending

Latest posts