Only children born to two Somali parents are full Somali

No clue, no one talks about them, at least to me, and they are irrelevant. Mostly rich ajnabi & westernised Somali who live here or Cadaans who come as tourists, they are really small.
Foriengiers are seperated from the ethnic somali looking at my area.
I used to know some Americans from there and I went to a US diaspora school for summer once. My uncle used to picked me up and had conversations in Somali with the white Americans.
I wish Somalis had an actual aristocracy like dijibouti this is not fair :jcoleno:

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian 🇩🇯 | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 🇸🇴
VIP
I wish Somalis had an actual aristocracy like dijibouti this is not fair :jcoleno:
Don't worry, as "diverse" the country may seem with other Cushite minorities like Afars, those few Ethiopian immigrants & the occasional cadaan tourist/short term settler. Djibouti is 70% Ethnic Somali and rising and the country is run by us. Near all positions of government in Djibouti is by a Somali. The country belongs to us no question.

Bro i told u personaly i realy dont care about karanle as whole most of murusade dont maybe only few ones like u i see on social media but average typical murusade only care about them selves😂😂.
I am just neutral on karanle issue but is not my probelm though but hope one day somali galbeed becomes a nation just like eriterea or south sudan

You said “why do murusade hold unto Karanle” and I gave you the answer which is, we are Karanle ourselves that’s why. It’s our identity.

You also asked “why we murusade stil want to use that karanle identity by celebrating just leave it and throw it away” and I replied saying we Murusade use that identity because he is our ancestor. Do you think Murussde is garac or something?

In real life no one cares about no one. I only care about my family. The Murusade identity is similar to me as Karanle. Both don’t mean much to me.

You said “why do murusade hold unto Karanle” and I gave you the answer which is, we are Karanle ourselves that’s why. It’s our identity.

You also asked “why we murusade stil want to use that karanle identity by celebrating just leave it and throw it away” and I replied saying we Murusade use that identity because he is our ancestor. Do you think Murussde is garac or something?

In real life no one cares about no one. I only care about my family. The Murusade identity is similar to me as Karanle. Both don’t mean much to me.
😂😂😂😂.
I aint saying throw it away. Bro.
Other thing if u live in the west u right i dont thinknut is has yse for u so far.
But in somalia murusade . Or even more so u subckan abakar has alot of use. Clan is the socual and cultural fabric of society.

Somali mother/ Ajinabi father = non Somali

Ajinabi mother/ Somali father = half cast

Somali mother/ Somali father = full Somali

Let’s talk about it …..
You're fucked in the head mate it's because of people like you that Somalia as a sovereign state is almost none existent ffs we really do have a long road ahead us huh

Not how it works mate. How cultured you are or your phenotype has nothing to do with if you are Somali. To be a Somali you must have two Somali parents. All others will have a asterisk abesides their somalinimo whether Somalis are their reer abti or they are a half cast
Is this actually a thing... Are we really saying that people who have Somali blood running through their veins aren't somalis because they might have a non Somali parent? Really? This must be the new evolution of qabilism 😂

You're fucked in the head mate it's because of people like you that Somalia as a sovereign state is almost none existent ffs we really do have a long road ahead us huh

you had to create a whole side account to attack me for stating the obvious and I’m the one f’ed in the head.

GIF by Steve Harvey TV

Trending