Only a strong man can date a single mother

World

VIP
Can’t compare the wives of the prophet saw to women in the west who divorce because they’re bored of their husbands and want the government to give them benefits as a single mother or so that they can become a hoe and go clubbing.

Yoo

Eel eh?
Only a dayooth would consider dating a single mother.

Imagine spending a decade raising a bastard for him to say "you're not even my real dad!"
:mjlol:ohhh the cuckery
Not every single mother is carrying a bastard, there's a thing called divorcees

IstarZ

A mere finger can’t obscure the sun.
Can’t compare the wives of the prophet saw to women in the west who divorce because they’re bored of their husbands and want the government to give them benefits as a single mother or so that they can become a hoe and go clubbing.

I suppose you surveyed every single mother in the West to come to that conclusion?

Where are the men who fathered these children?

Why are the women penalized and stigmatized for being the only active parent to the child?

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
I suppose you surveyed every single mother in the West to come to that conclusion?

Why are the women penalized and stigmatized for being the only active parent to the child?
Just ignore him, ummad dhan ayuu xaqiray, this generalization antic is just a cope for deeper psychological problems. Maybe he has his own issues.

World

VIP

The fathers are not allowed to see the children in most cases, the women usually claim that he domestically abused them in order to get full custody of the children and stop the father from seeing his children. The mother does not want the father to be an active parent, she wants the government to give her benefits or for the father to pay child support and raise the children alone.

IstarZ

A mere finger can’t obscure the sun.
The fathers are not allowed to see the children in most cases, the women usually claim that he domestically abused them in order to get full custody of the children. The mother does not want the father to be an active parent, she wants the government to give her benefits and raise them alone.

Most Somali women do not prevent the fathers from seeing the kids. If a man truly wants a relationship with his children, he will do whatever it takes to make it happen. But lets be real, she doesn’t need to claim domestic abuse bc she can easily claim ceyr while they’re living under the same roof. Somalis know how to defraud the system without involving the courts.

Trending

Latest posts