Only a strong man can date a single mother

If you become a single mother go find the guy that nutted in you and stick with him nobody should have to raise another mans sperms
Lol I mean after a divorce things aren’t promised to work. If I was married I would put effort to sustain it. But if it’s ends I would get with a guy with a child/ren. Seem fair instead of getting with a guy with none.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Yeah only a man made of steel can date a single mother kkkk

susp.png

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
You are absolutely disgusting. There is nothing wrong with not wanting to be with a single mother. But calling me dayooth for doing so is trash behaviour.

Just to let you know, men far superior to you have married single mothers. All of the prophets wives apart from Aisha were either widowed and divorced, many with previous kids. The sahabas would often marry women with previous kids. Do you think you are better than them?

Are you a single mother?

I think more and more men are losing their empathy, they are quick to divorce yet wont marry the single mothers they left in their wake. Its tragic.:(

I think what's more shocking is how they keep insulting women. Some men here if they had an audience with the prophet (ṣallā allāh `alayhi wa sallam), he would have put them in their place. Nothing wrong with not wanting to marry a single mother. But let's not degrade others or call men who marry them "dayooth". Do they even know what dayooth is. Shame.

Any man can date a single mum. Now taking on her child and raising it as your own is another thing. I couldnt marry a single mum simply if we divorce years later I will have no right to a kid that I invested years in and raised like my own

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Some of these incels are probably raised by a single mother, imagine raising a boy all by yourself and he turns out to be a woman hater, walahi life can be a :kanyehmm:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
I think what's more shocking is how they keep insulting women. Some men here if they had an audience with the prophet (ṣallā allāh `alayhi wa sallam), he would have put them in their place. Nothing wrong with not wanting to marry a single mother. But let's not degrade others or call men who marry them "dayooth". Do they even know what dayooth is. Shame.
Yup they are abusing the term dayuuth when marrying a single mother was done by the Prophet SAW. Ita absolutely despicable and what I call toxic masculinity.

Some of these comments....

There's not much I can say that hasn't already been said but some of u need to think before u post certain shit. This is actually sad. A single mother isn't a hoe or a wreck. There's been many cases of single mothers being decent people. The prophet married a single mother...

It's not for everyone but u don't have to be so heartless if u don't agree smh. This is worse than when women leave men for struggling financially.

I'm not butthurt but this is real life, they don't deserve to get shat on like this. All it takes is just one bad day to completely fuk someone's life over and u don't know what they had to go through.

Some of these incels are probably raised by a single mother, imagine raising a boy all by yourself and he turns out to be a woman hater, walahi life can be a :kanyehmm:

Tbh if you had a son and he vrought home a chick with kids. You wiukdnt be thrilled either. Its easy to be all understanding until it happens to you. I also hate the term real men. If I dont want to date a woman with kids it doesnt make me a lesser man than someone who does.

Trending