Online outrage over Mossad evacuation of Ethiopan Jews movie

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
Only see Habeshas crying lol like they didn't try and attempt to genocide them according to this movie :patrice:
It's bullshit Beta Isreal never had a genocide commited against them. Ethiopia was in a civil war in 79 so the Christian Habesha groups where fighting their rebel groups. It was basically "Isaaq genocide" but the Isaaqs were brought to Yemen by our Arab saviors.

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
I hear the CIA and the state department (foreign affairs department) work together with Hollywood as they want to get certain foreign policy aims being reflected by the creative industry. Quite sickening.
So the CIA wants West African dudes to overun the Horn. Wow maybe Cushitic supremacists were on to something after all.:ooh:

They are middle Eastern tf. Palestinians and Jews are fighting over lands that belong to the both of them. "European" Jews are half white half Hebrew nuts genetically and carry Haplogroup J1, the same Haplogroup "Arab" Palestinians carry. I put Arab in quotations for Palestinians because they are actually assimilated Semitic tribes of the Levant and have nothing to do with Gulf Arabs for the past 4000 years other then speaking Arabic as a mother tongue.

North African Jews who make a large percentage of the Israeli population also have large recent middle Eastern ancestry. This whole Isreal vs Palestinian situation is basically two twin brothers fighting over a toy. They both need to grow tf up and realize it's both their lands and they should share it.

sorry, but when I look at Palestinians and Israelis, I do not see brothers, let alone twin brothers. One's clearly Arab and can be a national of any neighbouring Arab state, and one is an ethnic white European, who could pass as most Western or Southern European, bar the Scandinavia. You're judgement is being skewed by the fact that they're tanned. Are Italians and Greek people Arab too now, since they look like Israelis? But to each their own.

Trending