Online dating is a sham and never works

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Women are pretty intuitive and good at reading pictures maybe you are not nice nor cute as you claimed to be. I can tell by this thread that you are not a nice person.

Harsh truth :you can’t be mean/arrogant and below average .

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
Women are pretty intuitive and good at reading pictures maybe you are not nice nor cute as you claimed to be. I can tell by this thread that you are not a nice person.

Harsh truth :you can’t be mean/arrogant and below average .
Honestly you're both right. Seen a woman who was like 300lbs legit talk about how she has 1500 matches and she'll only choose one. Fat girls are gassed on that app.

But at the same time you are right about looks and being a respectful person.

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Idc what nobody says the best way to get girls is to go out in the field and holla at some tings you see. Malls clubs and bars are all good places and you're almost guaranteed play if you use your cards right :ufdup:

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
different clubs(not partying clubs, like actual sports,activities,charities), mosque, work, uni, etc
Mosque? so am I either meant to go inside the men section or wait outside for a man and approach him? and if your about to say islamic events i dont attend since the internet is enough for me to gain knowledge.

Sporting activities?
I don't go and if I did it would be an all female gym etc

Work?
I'm currently unemployed and once I do get a job it would be probably customer service and no offence but I wouldn't want to find a spouse in the same working environment and get minimum wage like me.

University?
I already completed and found no one.

Charity?
I donate online

Am a magnet for ugli chicks on online dating. The ones i like don't want a bar of me :). Welcome to the club sxb. I've deactivated all my online dating apps. Not even bothered putting an effort. Am mostly now bothered by the pressure from the surrounding. I know i've tried, so i could careless.

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
Mosque? so am I either meant to go inside the men section or wait outside for a man and approach him? and if your about to say islamic events i dont attend since the internet is enough for me to gain knowledge.

Sporting activities?
I don't go and if I did it would be an all female gym etc

Work?
I'm currently unemployed and once I do get a job it would be probably customer service and no offence but I wouldn't want to find a spouse in the same working environment and get minimum wage like me.

University?
I already completed and found no one.

Charity?
I donate online

That sounds like a you problem then. For most Somali men/women looking to meet their SO, they should do this rather than online dating.

Idc what nobody says the best way to get girls is to go out in the field and holla at some tings you see. Malls clubs and bars are all good places and you're almost guaranteed play if you use your cards right :ufdup:
Why the hell would i go to the club for such purpose? Am looking for a wife not std!

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
Am a magnet for ugli chicks on online dating. The ones i like don't want a bar of me :). Welcome to the club sxb. I've deactivated all my online dating apps. Not even bothered putting an effort. Am mostly now bothered by the pressure from the surrounding. I know i've tried, so i could careless.
Yeah I might quit it. The good lookin ones I get matched up with barely respond and I get the ones I'm not attracted to msging me.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
That sounds like a you problem then. For most Somali men/women looking to meet their SO, they should do this rather than online dating.
your idea is lowkey childish is unrealistic especially in this day and age where technology has taken over people's lives you really think you would find your dream handsome financially stable man at some random job or a local sports activities? grow up.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Approach beautiful girls I see irl, get to know them and if I fw their vibe I'll escalate things to marriage one way or another
don't you think that's creepy tho? like I would think your a nutjob if you approach me in real life especially if i don't know you. No sane girls would escalate the conversation unless she's a prostitute.

Trending