Online dating is a sham and never works

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
don't you think that's creepy tho? like I would think your a nutjob if you approach me in real life especially if i don't know you. No sane girls would escalate the conversation unless she's a prostitute.
That's how YOU feel. You aren't a representation of all women same way I can't speak on behalf of how all men go about getting married.

don't you think that's creepy tho? like I would think your a nutjob if you approach me in real life especially if i don't know you. No sane girls would escalate the conversation unless she's a prostitute.
I can approach any woman I like, it takes courage to cold approach. If you think I'm creepy you will probably be forever alone with like 40 cats hitting 40.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
I can approach any woman I like, it takes courage to cold approach. If you think I'm creepy you will probably be forever alone with like 40 cats hitting 40.
I'm.very specific in who I want as a husband i doubt I would find my type of man approach random girls on the street unless he's desperate or a crook I would rather stay single tbh

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP

Wait are you serious? This is very normal in the real world. You strike up a casual conversation and then afterwards try and see if you can get her number.

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
I'm.very specific in who I want as a husband i doubt I would find my type of man approach random girls on the street unless he's desperate or a crook I would rather stay single tbh
Why don't you ask some of your girl friends or your female cousins to help introduce you to some guys?

I was talking to one earlier this year whom I've been reconnected with. After 2 months of here and there small talks which neither of us are good at, she decided to ghost me, I've also done the same. My motto is if you put the effort, I will too. I get a lot of bashing that it was my fault since am the guy and I wasn't too aggressive by not calling her multiple times a week.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Wait are you serious? This is very normal in the real world. You strike up a casual conversation and then afterwards try and see if you can get her number.
defo not a UK thing unless your at a club or a shisha place. I dont do them things and I finished uni so I don't know how I'm going to find my spouse

World

VIP
Lol Walahi u funny, I get 15 messages a day, unfortunately they are mostly whales and stuck up white women, I never thought this but I am enjoying Facebook dates now, it is not that bad.:bell:
I mean on Instagram, I don’t use these weird dating websites.

u just ugly nigga, real talk, there are so many women you can meet outside tho, why u even trying online? careful waryaa, don't catch disease.

CanoGeel

"Show respect to all people, but grovel to none"
Mosque? so am I either meant to go inside the men section or wait outside for a man and approach him? and if your about to say islamic events i dont attend since the internet is enough for me to gain knowledge.

Sporting activities?
I don't go and if I did it would be an all female gym etc

Work?
I'm currently unemployed and once I do get a job it would be probably customer service and no offence but I wouldn't want to find a spouse in the same working environment and get minimum wage like me.

University?
I already completed and found no one.

Charity?
I donate online
hqdefault.jpg

I iz available my dear

Trending

Latest posts