ONLF rejected the 50/50 % oil share

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
onlf have called it “ outright rape of their natural resources “. They added that 75% should go to them while acknowledging the little investment Ethiopia made in infrastructure on the Somali region

mrlog

VIP
onlf have called it “ outright rape of their natural resources “. They added that 75% should go to them while acknowledging the little investment Ethiopia made in infrastructure on the Somali region

Adeer has ur shitty Huawei fone stopped working?
Where the vlogs from Colombia
Or did u drive to Phoenix Arizona and pretend u went to Latin America?

Ninyo horta Soomaalidu faan badnaa
illusions of Grandeur

Adeer has ur shitty Huawei fone stopped working?
Where the vlogs from Colombia
Or did u drive to Phoenix Arizona and pretend u went to Latin America?

Ninyo horta Soomaalidu faan badnaa
illusions of Grandeur
I believe his unfortunate tranny experience in Columbia

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
50/50 is actually a good deal considering the circumstance. I think it’s enough to make the Somali region one of the most wealthy area in Ethiopia if used right. Remember the TPLF thugs wanted to keep all of the profits, leaving their puppet government 3%. Evil never pans out :)

mrlog

VIP
50/50 is actually a good deal considering the circumstance. I think it’s enough to make the Somali region one of the most wealthy area in Ethiopia if used right. Remember the TPLF thugs wanted to keep all of the profits, leaving their puppet government 3%. Evil never pans out :)

Jiron = nin jiran
Always looking at the bright side.
I bet if someone stole ur girl u’d be happy for them

:draketf:

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Jiron = nin jiran
Always looking at the bright side.
I bet if someone stole ur girl u’d be happy for them

:draketf:

No one can steal another person with their permission, if she chose to go with another guy, that is her decision and I must respect it. There are too many people in this world to focus on one person. I must also find a person that makes me happy :)

mrlog

VIP
No one can steal another person with their permission, if she chose to go with another guy, that is her decision and I must respect it. There are too many people in this world to focus on one person. I must also find a person that makes me happy :)

abti if I spend my hard earned money from being a truck driver in cbus to take @Knowles caraf badan out on a date to pizza express and someone steals her from me it will be www3.
Best believe I’ll go out swinging.

Send me ur location so I can rob u.
When the popos come u can send them away and say u are happy for me

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
I'd say take it but get different types of concessions from the government.

A few hundred million a year is nothing compared to a fully open and functioning economy in the Somali region.

Get them to free up industries in the region like the telecom and power sector.

Let our people mine the place and use the ores for their industries.

That region is probably the most resource rich out of all the lands we have.

Why would they take up to 85%? Is it because the government in Addis are gonna use the revenue to pay them back for the infrastructure such as the light railway and the train, which both weren't built in the Somali region, while giving us just 'small and simple' infrastructures as a compensation in our region? We deserve to be cursed if we accept this deal.

We have to reject this deal at all cost and not give them anything until they offer us a better deal and make sure they stick to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending