ONLF leader will do a name change to unite all Somalis???

yet ethiopia supplied you during mengustu and you could not still defeated Ogaden , barre only lost becasue he fought with Ogaden in Jubaland in late 80s till 90s and hawiye and Mj,

dont act innocent maskiin with no help,

The difference is those loyalist bare supporters were killing innocent issaq civilians in the haud and reserves....

No point changing the name. If Ogaden/Absame vote as a block, they can get upwards of 65% of the vote in a free & fair election. The bigger problem ONLF faces is the possibility that some Ogaden will vote for EPRDF and will destroy that potential majority position.

no one will chnage the name, every single Ogaden tuulo has been visited by ONLF, i have family and Friends who were there last and this year, deep inside Ogadeniya we are all united as one with even liyu police,

its a plot to end langab hates,w e will just say look people voted and want the same name

the name is a brand, it unites the Ogaden world, we dont need the rest,

if the votes happens halal, we will win like in 1993, 1997,

insha Allah,

if ONLF wins, watch this space, i will not say much, except i am doing a massive project for ONLF, you may see me with a very big project insha Allah,

we will develop the place, plan for years ahead, we will built it slowly, then bamb, insha Allah,

Ethiopia is burning, and no Ogaden has ever been part of erpdf, not even cabdi iley party somali dds party, we have alwasy refuse,d erpdf is mad of tigra, oromo, ahmar, gambella, canfaar etc, and aby is from the oromo party and they hate each other,

the est thing that can happen for us is somali keeps brewing, the most danger enemy is a stable somalia for we know 1005 they will stab us in the back, so a disunited somalia busy with herself, specially puntland and 1door kept weak and poor and fragile with terrorism is the best thing we can hope for, these somali clans will do all they can to damage any chance of us getting back our land and they will shake booty for the habashi,

The difference is those loyalist bare supporters were killing innocent issaq civilians in the haud and reserves....

get over it, all somalis killed each other, the Sayid killed Mj yet you dont see MJ moaning about the Darwiish , siad barre killed Ogaden in jubaland as he tried to take kismayo for marehans, he killed Mj in puntland, so many, burned and poisoned rivers, they raped girls in jubaland and puntland the b00ns, get over it, lets forgive each other and move forward and make sure the marehn b00n is kept under a weak state in xamar and under Ogaden foot in jubaland, and HG foot in galgaduud,

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
Actually, barre mad deals with Ethiopia and Kenya. Furthermore, issaqs were being discriminated against since 1977 until the shaydan was ousted in xamar.
nigga im sick and tired of this ramble.
how many times do i need to defend a dead commie?
snm members collaberated with mengistu to overthrow the somali goverment, ethiopia gave snm intel and weapons to weakend the barrres regime, nigga there bases were litteraly in hawd and dir dhabe.
when usc made a ''''''provisional goverment"''''' you niggas got so butthurt you made your own seperate country.

Trending

Latest posts