ONLF leader will do a name change to unite all Somalis???

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Ethiopia is about to descend into a violent civil war, it won't be too long before Ogaden is incorporated into Somalia like it should be.
I think we all want that, but it's unrealistic. Ethiopia collapsing in the next 20 yrs is bad for somalia. Millions of immigrants headed to somalia will be a huge burden on the fractured and divided government. It will also mean that the war could spill over into a somalia that is not yet ready to control it's own borders or build even proper infrastructure yet.

If it happens after 2060, then ogaden will be ours.

classic lander :drakekidding:
"freedom and independance for me but not for thee"
ogaden people have expressed there will to seperate from ethiopia in numerous wars and a election held by onlf.
wallahi, the hypocrisy of lander denying self-determinition and freedom to other somalis while beging every nation under the sun for regconition.:drakelaugh:
wallahi, who swears in allah name for his felllow somalis to be in continued occupation.:susp:

If orgaden elected which is a high 80 percentile range for independence of orgeden region then the Ethiopian government should listen. But, some regions of orgeden belongs to somaliland and not just somalia.
But,the question is what does xamar has to offer orgeden since it is not stable in terms of security?

Inshallah it won't, what does Somalia has to offer ogaden...... plus Ethiopia is a 1,000,000 safer than Somalia. In all honesty, orgeden should be part of Ethiopia.

so in that case with your heartfelt logic and concern for us, 1door should also stay with somalia, wouldn't you agree old boy?

insha Allah somaliland will not separate from somalia, insha Allah it wont, much better to stay with people you share language, heritage and history and culture and a country with,

so in that case with your heartfelt logic and concern for us, 1door should also stay with somalia, wouldn't you agree old boy?

insha Allah somaliland will not separate from somalia, insha Allah it wont, much better to stay with people you share language, heritage and history and culture and a country with,

I reconsidered my position, I shouldn't have said "inshallah, orgaden should remain with Ethiopia ". But, if the orgaden region takes independent and the hawd and reserve area is given to somaliland near faraweyne and wajalee. That treatment of democracy should be applied to Somaliland that the majority want to be seen as an internationally recognized country and a member of the global international community . That could be considered a win win for both.

I reconsidered my position, I shouldn't have said "inshallah, orgaden should remain with Ethiopia ". But, the question is if the orgaden region takes independent and the hawd and reserve area is given to somaliland near faraweyne and wajalee. Furthermore, the same should be applied to Somaliland that the majority want to be seen as an internationally recognized country and a member of the global international community. That could be considered a win win for both.

no thanks, a free Ogadeniya will keep the hawd, and the 1door will be our subjects, the hawd is a thin line from north dagaxbuur and jigjiga borders, 99% is Ogaden or Jidwaq,

majority rule, minority rights and nothing an 1door can do about it, in fact all 1doors will be deported to the dessert

kulaha we want the hawd, stop believing in stories your high on chat adeers told you on marfish,

Ogadeniya is 93 degmo an 1door only get Mps for ONE degmo, keep it and behave yourself or i will karbash you, oh and wajale on our sdie of the border belongs to our jidwaq brothers, an Absame clan,

somaliland should remain with somalia as if 1door get their own country they will fight and kill each other like they did in the early 1990s were thousands died

no thanks, a free Ogadeniya will keep the hawd, and the 1door will be our subjects, the hawd is a thin line from north dagaxbuur and jigjiga borders, 99% is Ogaden or Jidwaq,

majority rule, minority rights and nothing an 1door can do about it, in fact all 1doors will be deported to the dessert

kulaha we want the hawd, stop believing in stories your high on chat adeers told you on marfish,

Ogadeniya is 93 degmo an 1door only get Mps for ONE degmo, keep it and behave yourself or i will karbash you, oh and wajale on our sdie of the border belongs to our jidwaq brothers, an Absame clan,

somaliland should remain with somalia as if 1door get their own country they will fight and kill each other like they did in the early 1990s were thousands died

Wallah, that's hasidnimo.....ma dadka gusbeenisa?
Hawd and reserve is an extension to wajalee and faraweyne

I came across as a very logical person once I repositioned myself on the issue of the orgaden. Somaliland should be given the same treatment as orgeden. Furthermore, the haud and reserve area belongs to somaliland originally . Majority of the people in somaliland dont want a reunification with Somalia.

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
If orgaden elected which is a high 80 percentile range for independence of orgeden region then the Ethiopian government should listen. But, some regions of orgeden belongs to somaliland and not just somalia.
nigga, you gave up on hawd when you team-up with mengistu to fight against barre
If orgaden elected which is a high 80
But,the question is what does xamar has to offer orgeden since it is not stable in terms of security?
im not for ogaden rejoining somalia but somalia aleast shares common culture, religion and ethnic group with ogaden., acess to the longest coast in africa alone is a reason to join somalia over landlocked ethiopia.

I came across as a very logical person once I repositioned myself on the issue of the orgaden. Somaliland should be given the same treatment as orgeden. Furthermore, the haud and reserve area belongs to somaliland originally . Majority of the people in somaliland dont want a reunification with Somalia.

yet still claim we should stay with ethiopia, :bell:

sure you re-positioned yourself bro, reread what you write,

in 1910 the British gave 1door 10,000 rifles and camels and indian seaboys with them to attack me in deep Ogadeniya , we pushed them back and this battle is called Lafa Ruug, Boon Chewed, my ancestors the Ogadens enveloped the 1doors and encircled them and stavred them to death like the Russians did to the Napoleon forces when they attacked Moscow in early 1800s, we starved them, the 1doors ate their horses, camels then the are boons then all Ogadens coordinated an attack after starving them by blocking supplies to come in, we got back the Ogaden

we picked your awows one by one with massive Ogaden coordinated, Ogaden is a good fighter and knows battles,

Lafa Ruug we killed far more 1door than we did in lafah harti battle in kismayo in 1925

to this day 1door has 4 Mps in the DDS Parliament, Absame has 245 out of 280, 1door has only 1 county out of 93 counties they get Mps for, and Ogaden has 78 counties out of 93 or Absame as whole has 84 counties out of 93 Counties and was like this even in hale and mangustu days who 1door did foot soldiering for so dont blame on cabdi iley,

if you own the hawd, why do yuo only have 1 degmo and not a single gobal yet ciise has 1 gobal, garre and dagodia have 1 gobal and Absame has 9 gobals out of 11 gobals?

where is your gobal in the hawd? zero,

Hawd is mine 99%, Makahil/Maqabul, Mohamed Zubeer and Abaskuul Absame clans own the majority and we kicked your arse even when the British gave you massive weapons and we were attacked on all sides by british and Indian soldiers, 1door and habashi we still defeated you, and the ahmaar, the sayid defeated the habahsi 3 times and the brtiish 4 times, and 1door we kicked their arse,

dude i am not harti you can bully around, i am Ogaden/Absame, i will ate you lot alive, insha Allah once i deal with the habashi, you fight somali clans, i contend with 110 million habahsi and poke them in the eyes, :ahh:

admit it, i defeated you with British help and 10,00 rifles, yet i still karbashed you,

yet still claim we should stay with ethiopia, :bell:

sure you re-positioned yourself bro, reread what you write,

in 1910 the British gave 1door 10,000 rifles and camels and indian seaboys with them to attack me in deep Ogadeniya , we pushed them back and this battle is called Lafa Ruug, **** Chewed, my ancestors the Ogadens enveloped the 1doors and encircled them and stavred them to death like the Russians did to the Napoleon forces when they attacked Moscow in early 1800s, we starved them, the 1doors ate their horses, camels then the are ****s then all Ogadens coordinated an attack after starving them by blocking supplies to come in, we got back the Ogaden

we picked your awows one by one with massive Ogaden coordinated, Ogaden is a good fighter and knows battles,

Lafa Ruug we killed far more 1door than we did in lafah harti battle in kismayo in 1925

to this day 1door has 4 Mps in the DDS Parliament, Absame has 245 out of 280, 1door has only 1 county out of 93 counties they get Mps for, and Ogaden has 78 counties out of 93 or Absame as whole has 84 counties out of 93 Counties and was like this even in hale and mangustu days who 1door did foot soldiering for so dont blame on cabdi iley,

if you own the hawd, why do yuo only have 1 degmo and not a single gobal yet ciise has 1 gobal, garre and dagodia have 1 gobal and Absame has 9 gobals out of 11 gobals?

where is your gobal in the hawd? zero,

Hawd is mine 99%, Makahil/Maqabul, Mohamed Zubeer and Abaskuul Absame clans own the majority and we kicked your arse even when the British gave you massive weapons and we were attacked on all sides by british and Indian soldiers, 1door and habashi we still defeated you, and the ahmaar, the sayid defeated the habahsi 3 times and the brtiish 4 times, and 1door we kicked their arse,

dude i am not harti you can bully around, i am Ogaden/Absame, i will ate you lot alive, insha Allah once i deal with the habashi, you fight somali clans, i contend with 110 million habahsi and poke them in the eyes, :ahh:

admit it, i defeated you with British help and 10,00 rifles, yet i still karbashed you,

I didn't know I was a representative for the issaq clan....... :chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh::russ::ooh::lolbron::lolbron:

Wallah, that's hasidnimo.....ma dadka gusbeenisa?
Hawd and reserve is an extension to wajalee and faraweyne

Qasbanaysa , NOT Gusbeenisa,

a free somaliland needs a free Ogadeniya, the millions of cattle we send through berbera that keeps the life line in 1dooristan is from Ogadeniya, we can use kismayo port, or the smaller Ras Ogaden port 30 km south of kismayo, we can build trains, it will be much cheaper, economies of scale, we can us djabouti, HG ports or Mj port,

heck we can send the meat to kenya since Ogaden live there with massive 50 million kenyan market,

somaliland is dry, desert, you need me more than i need you, Ogaden has massive rivers and green lands in Ogadeniya, jubaland, and NFD, coast through kismayo and badade and gobweyn , well educated people and massive poplaution, we dont need man power, so in reality the 1door needs Ogaden way more than Ogaden needs the 1door in a free Ogadeniya and 1dororland,

we have gas/oil we can use and export from jubaland, and even sue it to build industries, and become the Chinese of east africa, where your sons will be begging me for jobs,

alhamdulilah, my Ogaden ancestors were awake centuries ago when they invaded and conquered massive amounts of lands in Ogadeniya, jubaland and northen kenya, they were organised with kingdoms, armies, when all other somalis were sleeping centuries ago the Ogaden was expanding, so they took green land and rivers for me,

Qoraxey gobal has more rivers and ponds than the entire somaliland, i dont even think somaliland has a single river,

Afhdeer is bigger than whole 1door somaliland,

i am not harti warya, i will sleep the 1door, we look down on them, we have a long history of karbashing you,

when 1doors find out i am Ogaden they stand up and shake my hand and salute me and say Ugaas,

just like how mongolia depends on china and russian largess, a free somaliland will depend on a free Ogadeniya, you will get free gas, aide money, ceer, welfare, we dont want uuo lot dying, we will block qaat imports through our lands from oromia, so your qaat will become more expensive as its flown in or bought from kenya, air imports are more expensive than land or shipping,

Qasbanaysa , NOT Gusbeenisa,

a free somaliland needs a free Ogadeniya, the millions of cattle we send through berbera that keeps the life line in 1dooristan is from Ogadeniya, we can use kismayo port, or the smaller Ras Ogaden port 30 km south of kismayo, we can build trains, it will be much cheaper, economies of scale, we can us djabouti, HG ports or Mj port,

heck we can send the meat to kenya since Ogaden live there with massive 50 million kenyan market,

somaliland is dry, desert, you need me more than i need you, Ogaden has massive rivers and green lands in Ogadeniya, jubaland, and NFD, coast through kismayo and badade and gobweyn , well educated people and massive poplaution, we dont need man power, so in reality the 1door needs Ogaden way more than Ogaden needs the 1door in a free Ogadeniya and 1dororland,

we have gas/oil we can use and export from jubaland, and even sue it to build industries, and become the Chinese of east africa, where your sons will be begging me for jobs,

alhamdulilah, my Ogaden ancestors were awake centuries ago when they invaded and conquered massive amounts of lands in Ogadeniya, jubaland and northen kenya, they were organised with kingdoms, armies, when all other somalis were sleeping centuries ago the Ogaden was expanding, so they took green land and rivers for me,

Qoraxey gobal has more rivers and ponds than the entire somaliland, i dont even think somaliland has a single river,

Afhdeer is bigger than whole 1door somaliland,

i am not harti warya, i will sleep the 1door, we look down on them, we have a long history of karbashing you,

when 1doors find out i am Ogaden they stand up and shake my hand and salute me and say Ugaas,

just like how mongolia depends on china and russian largess, a free somaliland will depend on a free Ogadeniya, you will get free gas, aide money, ceer, welfare, we dont want uuo lot dying, we will block qaat imports through our lands from oromia, so your qaat will become more expensive as its flown in or bought from kenya, air imports are more expensive than land or shipping,

I think SL is good without you thanks..... SL got gabiley, faraweyne, wajalee and in the future if possible haud and reserve area.

I didn't know I was a representative for the issaq clan....... :chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh::russ::ooh::lolbron::lolbron:

then stop begging for the hawd and saying we 1door, this we 1door that,

:chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh::kodaksmiley::mjlol::pachah1::russ:

i am not xasiid like you, have a good day bro and all the best to your 1door people, go and compete with harti, they are on your level, i contend with races and ethnic groups numbering in 110 million, do you see ethiopia trying to negotiate with any one of the 26 somali tribes in Ogadeniya except the Ogadens and ONLF?

you have no leverage over me, i have access to seas from jubaland and NFD and massive lands, and gas and rivers, 1door needs Ogadne economcially more than i need you,

good luck with your people,

then stop begging for the hawd and saying we 1door, this we 1door that,

:chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh::kodaksmiley::mjlol::pachah1::russ:

i am not xasiid like you, have a good day bro and all the best to your 1door people, go and compete with harti, they are on your level, i contend with races and ethnic groups numbering in 110 million, do you see ethiopia trying to negotiate with any one of the 26 somali tribes in Ogadeniya except the Ogadens and ONLF?

you have no leverage over me, i have access to seas from jubaland and NFD and massive lands, and gas and rivers, 1door needs Ogadne economcially more than i need you,

good luck with your people,

I never mentioned about qabil you did. I said haud and reserves area originally belongs to SL.

I think SL is good without you thanks..... SL got gabiley, faraweyne, wajalee and in the future if possible haud and reserve area.

really? its dry, desert, no rivers, and they burned all their trees for duxul, you need my gas and me using berbera port, if i stop my exports, you are dead in the water, who would invest in you and where would you get money and wealth from?

a free Ogadeniya can block 1door exports to ethiopia through air and land, where will you send your goods to? not that you Make goods, we can manufacture goods and sell them to africa, kenyan market, ethiopian market as i have gas and oil which will lower my energy costs,

i have borders and access to 110 million ethiopians, landlocked, kenya 50 million with has Ogaden sentors, governors, Mps, and minsiters, and somalia can buy my gas and jubaland is my domain, surely you need me more than i need you,

nigga, you gave up on hawd when you team-up with mengistu to fight against barre

im not for ogaden rejoining somalia but somalia aleast shares common culture, religion and ethnic group with ogaden., acess to the longest coast in africa alone is a reason to join somalia over landlocked ethiopia.

Actually, barre mad deals with Ethiopia and Kenya. Furthermore, issaqs were being discriminated against since 1977 until the shaydan was ousted in xamar.

really? its dry, desert, no rivers, and they burned all their trees for duxul, you need my gas and me using berbera port, if i stop my exports, you are dead in the water, who would invest in you and where would you get money and wealth from?

a free Ogadeniya can block 1door exports to ethiopia through air and land, where will you send your goods to? not that you Make goods, we can manufacture goods and sell them to africa, kenyan market, ethiopian market as i have gas and oil which will lower my energy costs,

i have borders and access to 110 million ethiopians, landlocked, kenya 50 million with has Ogaden sentors, governors, Mps, and minsiters, and somalia can buy my gas and jubaland is my domain, surely you need me more than i need you,

I'm sure there are many better options than you

I never mentioned about qabil you did. I said haud and reserves area originally belongs to SL.

not true, pure lies, why would the British who hated Ogadens give the hawd to Ogaden from somaliland they ruled, you tried to rob it, my awows karbashed your awows despite you having more regular training and weapons much better with world super power empire training and supplying you with weapons, yet still karbashed you,

accept it, i was born for war, go and contend with langabs like dhulbahante and warsengali and gadabursi,

Hawd is as Ogaden as Makkah is Qureysh,

Actually, barre mad deals with Ethiopia and Kenya. Furthermore, issaqs were being discriminated against since 1977 until the shaydan was ousted in xamar.

yet ethiopia supplied you during mengustu and you could not still defeated Ogaden , barre only lost becasue he fought with Ogaden in Jubaland in late 80s till 90s and hawiye and Mj,

dont act innocent maskiin with no help,

Trending

Latest posts