ONLF got it! ONLF declares unilateral ceasefire. Its delegation arrived in Addis Ababa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
take your opinion and shov it, the land will always be called Ogadeniya like it or not, we somalis are ready to die for it then we will reconsider
Are you Somali or Ogaden first ask Oromo and see what they say they won’t say to you I’m AffranQallo or Borana they will say I’m Oromo you live in Ethiopia and your state is called DDSI not DDOI use your fuckin brain

Are you Somali or Ogaden first ask Oromo and see what they say they won’t say to you I’m AffranQallo or Borana they will say I’m Oromo you live in Ethiopia and your state is called DDSI not DDOI use your fuckin brain

i am actually Ogaden from jubabalnd and i own maeahns as pets,

regadless you fucking idiot, stay out of OG affairs, keep to yuor langaab race,

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
The bullet doesn’t solve problems any more (it actually never did), dialogue and reaching an agreement does. Kudos to these groups for recognizing conflict resolution will make all parties prosper. :)

The bullet doesn’t solve problems any more (it actually never did), dialogue and reaching an agreement does. Kudos to these groups for recognizing conflict resolution will make all parties prosper. :)
@Bohol can u ban this nigga from this section?

keep that positive talk to the generals section @Jiron

TPLF still controls pretty much all the military in Ethiopia

Yeah that is why they were crying when PM Abiy removed Abdi Iley and Tigray region released a press release condemning it as unconstitutional. The army was already overwhelmingly non-tigrean starting from the badme war. Currently Amhara are #1 followed by South and Oromo. And this up to the colonel level. The only domination left was the general level even before Abiy came to power. Now even the army is not behind them. The old guard TPLF criminal chief of staff Samora was fired by Abiy, the current chief of stuff comes from Wolkait and hates TPLF tribal politics to death. He is very nationalistic. The air force is now under Oromo general. The Spy agency which was controlled by the notorious Getachew Assefa is now under Amhara general. The same thing goes for federal police. Currently all federal security institutions are all behind PM Abiy. That is the reason TPLF was left crying in Tigray when their puppet were removed but could not do sh!t to stop Abiy.

Why are you guys judging things out of the blue? ONLF has been fighting since 1994 and up until now, i've even witnessed the ddsi official saying " dont take this road, its full of onlf" just recently as 2016.

ONLF could easily recruit the 50k liyu police without a problem if the talks between them and abiy fails.

Why are you guys judging things out of the blue? ONLF has been fighting since 1994 and up until now, i've even witnessed the ddsi official saying " dont take this road, its full of onlf" just recently as 2016.

ONLF could easily recruit the 50k liyu police without a problem if the talks between them and abiy fails.

an ugaas nuur brother who just got back from jigjiga told us onlf and liyu were working together, in the city side by side preparing for a potential federal invasion

besides, waa all Ogadena dn liyu have a lot of former onlf soldiers,

anyways, whast latest my cousin marsin? any info on all the ogadens from kenya, jubbaland, ahmed cade, ddsi and onlf meeting in adis as united front

bs: i always said uncle cabdi played strategic game, he showed abiys cuqdad and inserted an Ogaden leader as presdeint befor he deport, heck i hear he created degmos from 93 to 197, even my mums bahan magan maracatoo was made into degmo, also heard he was planning to create qoraxey and couple other areas into gobals, we should love him, he was our stalin but he was ours and like stalin made russia great, uncle cabdi made DDSI great adn shun a light on orormo and abiy world wide, even western diplomats are in the taLKS and told the abiy he must behave aganst the Ogaden race,

wallahi my cousin works for the ddsi gov, he once saw cabdi iley out at night in jigjiga at 1am handing out money to the homeless, my uncle sure made mistakes, but mark my words, like the russians miss stalin, we will miss him,

long live Dr Cabdi Mohamed Cumar The Great

ignore the words of these inferior cuqdad filled creatures, i only listen to the words of a man from the Ogaden race, to hell with the rest, ONLF is just using the pen, insha Allah ddsi and onlf will unite, are already united, onlf played a smart game by standing by ddsi against abiy and they will work together, these midgaan creatures just hate to see ogaden adopting a different strategy,

i of the ogaden race from jubbaland aka South Ogadeniya have an interest in what happens to the mother land and hence why ahmed cade has been pushed by reer amadin generals from waamo to go there and calm things, my step dad is in kismayo, he was updating mum, he told her the oagdens there are very interested in what happens in the mother land,

Ethiopia is dying, onlf saw the need to adopt different strategy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending